aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

•∴¦Aarin HOCKEY Freaks¦∴•

1. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Well, looks like we're finally down to Tampa, Boston, San Jose, and Vancouver!~
    Interesting indeed.

Right now I can't really say who I want to win the most. I'm just gonna sit back and be entertained I think Vancouver is out for blood. The big question though is if Tampa can really hold their own against Boston. My initial reaction is no, but there would be nothing wrong with being pleasantly suprised.
  2. Mordor
    Mordor
    FINLAND-SWEDEN 6-1

It's official, Finland finally got their second gold
  3. GreenieChan
    GreenieChan
    And just because of that little thing the whole country went crazy But YAY! FINALLY!!
    Now I can consentrate on NHL again
  4. crush crush
    crush crush
    I'm happy for Finland, mostly just cause of Kiprusoff, even though he never seems to play that well in that tournament and wasn't even playing. I'd rather have Finland win if Canada can't. lol
  5. Mordor
    Mordor
    Yeah. I can only stand two winners, Finland or Canada. And this time it was definitely Finlands turn. After 16 years!
  6. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    Glad that Finland won. Can't wait to see what happens next year with the dual hosting duties with Sweden. Interesting...
    Ok I want San Jose and Boston for the Finals. I want to see some former 'Canes in action!
  7. Mordor
    Mordor
    Canucks have the most awesome fans, and Bruins put on good fights. So for me, that'd be brilliant

I think the whole dual hosting is BS. I don't see any other country doing that so I don't understand why Finland and Sweden have to put it on. It won't end well imo.
  8. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Whoa. Dual hosting huh? I see that only making things more tenseXD

Wish I could have been there for all the partying in Finland. I heard about the team getting totally wasted, and their coach falling downXD They sound like an awesome time 8D

Boston is totally a great fighting team! *is still trying in vain to hide her Milan Lucic man crush from everyone*
  9. Mordor
    Mordor
    YouTube - ‪Pasi Nurminen laskeutuu‬‏

There you go Blue, Pasi Nurminen falling right on the cup. The cup didn't make it without a few bumps. However it fell to pieces only later at their private party.

And after a bit of more youtubing, here's a clip from the party, they're singing Ihanaa Leijonat Ihanaa (wonderful, Lions, wonderful), one of the very, very many hockey songs Finland has. It's in finnish. There was 100 000 people there, plus artists that the team had requested themselves, and it was aired live so over 2mil people watched it at home.

YouTube - ‪SUOMEN KULTAJUHLAT KAUPPATORILLA 2011: Ihanaa Leijonat Ihanaa (TV-Stream)‬‏

The team-members kept keeping speeches in the red carpet and on the stage, so it was obvious to all they had been partying a bit too hard
  10. fumino
    fumino
    my word. that game was ridiculous.
Page 67 of 75 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast