aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

•∴¦Aarin HOCKEY Freaks¦∴•

1. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Jeez what a game last nightXD
  2. fumino
    fumino
    i havent been around for... wow, maybe 8-10 months? so for my first stop back, i came here. obviously.

wicked excited for habs bruins tonight. should be a good one.

something about being born in boston... its almost impossible to not cheer for the bruins.
  3. crush crush
    crush crush
    Too bad Buffalo didn't win earlier, but there is still one game left now, so should be interesting. I live in Canada and there is no way I can cheer for Montreal, I don't know who is worse, Vancouver or Montreal. So, hopefully Boston will beat them. Also, yay for Chicago forcing a game seven, hopefully they'll complete the comeback.
  4. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Aw, thanks for stopping by the group fumino!

Can't believe all the game 7's. These playoffs are turning out to be pretty interesting so far. And who'd have though Nashville would make it to round 2? XD
  5. Mordor
    Mordor
    HOCKEY WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS STARTING SOON.

Who's gonna watch with me? XD

And congrats to all americans, cuz unfortunately the ladies won their WC again. It was a great game.
  6. crush crush
    crush crush
    I always watch the World Championships, any excuse to watch hockey is good enough for me. Even if it's two countries that'll probably never win, considering the two NHL teams I care about are both out, it'll give me more time.
  7. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Omg Tampa!XD

Go Cinderella!~
  8. GreenieChan
    GreenieChan
    For now I've only watched my country's games in WC. Now that it's getting more and more exciting I'll watch all games I can but unfortunately they aren't gonna air them all in TV here Oh well, in the WC the main thing IS to watch my own team's plays anyway But honestly this year has been bad for my nerves and hair. Seriously! Three games have been settled with penalty shots! I wish they'd grow a spine and start playing well from the beginning
  9. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    HI hi! I'm still alive! Man I really wanted Nashville to put this one to a game seven. Oh well. Now Detroit needs to go down like Chelsea did against Man U so we can get the western finals started. As for the east...I'm goin' for Boston. I can't pull for Tampa, they went to town on my 'Canes on the last day....booo on them.
  10. Mordor
    Mordor
    No. Detroit has to make up for the fail that was my Chelsea and kick some serious arse! XDD
    And Greenie, Lions growing a spine is mission impossible haha. (I still wish they win, they deserve it and it'd be interesting to see would they play harder if they'd have the pressure next year when they're playing at their home. )
Page 66 of 75 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast