aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

•∴¦Aarin HOCKEY Freaks¦∴•

1. MuuChan
    MuuChan
    Blue, I know how you feel Lol! Shootouts have been such a huge problem for my team :S

But lucky night tonight!!! That kid has BALLS!!!
  2. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    OMG I definitely had to watch that more than once!! Very flashy. I like it!!! Thanks for posting :3

Hey if anyone has great things I should watch post it!XD
  3. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    MuuChan your team isn't the only one that sucks at shootouts! My 'canes finally won a shootout against St. Louis. Every time they went to overtime the last couple of games I kept going 'we need to win, no shootout, no shootout.' Of course we'd go to a shootout and loose it but we finally broke that streak thanks to Jussi!
  4. Hayato1
    Hayato1
    Hi there. Just found this group and decided to join. My team is my hometeam; the San Antonio Rampage.

YouTube - San Antonio Rampage entrance
  5. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Welcome Hayato1! Awesome you like a minor team! Me tooXD Go Indy Ice!
  6. MuuChan
    MuuChan
    Great to hear Honeykissfire!! You can finally say "about time!" lol

Found this video.. hehehehe
  7. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Aw, that's just cuteXD

Speaking of the Captials, the winter classic was on yesterday. Although they were pretty much skating on waterXD
    It was almost 50 degrees F out!
  8. Mordor
    Mordor
    I just watched Winter Classic. Laughed at the water on ice, but that's about it. I think Crosby kills the whole thing for me, I was fuming the whole time and hoping he'd crack his head.

as for the previous topic of sorts, gotta love minor teams. I follow two minor leagues myself.
  9. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    I take it you witnessed Crosby's on-ice embellishmentsXD

I do my best not to say anything, since I know there's Pens fans in the group but.....yeahXD
  10. Mordor
    Mordor
    Did anyone watch Habs-Bruins?

Because.. damn.

YouTube - Bruins-Habs brawls, goalie fight uncut 1080p NESN HD 2/9/11
Page 62 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast