aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

•∴¦Aarin HOCKEY Freaks¦∴•

1. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    Now Cam's hurt!!!!
  2. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    *pops in* Sorry for my absence as of late!

@ Honeykiss: I totally saw that!!! Cam got his leg got cut open and he bled out all over the place 0_0 Poor guy, I hope he's ok. I haven't read anything on his status...*goes to look*

Hey narda it's been awhile. And everyone hello^___^

Time to contribute a little something since I haven't in awhile. An article about Chara and his love for french kissing *shudder* While I love Marc Savaard and think he makes the ultimate hockey uke, I'm just not that thrilled to discover that Zdeno's been the one who's been kissing him 0_0 clicksh

Go Bruins...yeah.
  3. Mordor
    Mordor
    Hey Narda~

OMG Blue! That's frikken..
  4. ChaosShadow
    ChaosShadow
    Okay... been a while since I've popped in here >.<

SO.... went to the Avs/Hawks game on Wednesday. It was a great game... despite the Avs losing in shootouts T-T
    (That's right... 3rd time in a row this season Avs/Hawks went to shootouts... talk about well matched teams ^^)
  5. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Philly won last night even though NJ scored with .01 second left Sorry nardaXD
    I'm actually really suprised they pulled it off to be honest ^^; Richie & Jeff were in the box at the same time It was greatXD
  6. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    We break our winless streak with a shootout and we loose with a shootout. Man, we've got no luck. And most of my Pens are hurt! Man alive, is there a case of injury goin' around or somethin'?
  7. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    Holy snikeys! Justin Peters is lookin' quite fine! Manny's not too bad either... but that's besides the point. Man alive....3-0 Toronto after the 1st...two (cute) reserve goalies...

Damn....Brandon's a hottie too, even all nice and sweaty like. Got some yummy lookin' people on my team....but we need a WIN!

Damn, Duke Univ. actually has a hockey team...didn't think they would...
  8. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    OmgXD I don't know if anyone has heard about the Caps fanclub for females called Scarlet, but either way you guys need to check out the team's 'I'm-so-sexy' glamour shots for the ladies to fawn overXDD It's TOO f*ckin' hilarious. Brooks Liach in particular clickinz'

He's got that damn armor on with nothing on underneath!XDDDDD
  9. Mordor
    Mordor
    Scarlet-club..........scares the crap outta me
  10. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    Those shots of Jose are delish!
    Thanks for the link Blue-chan!
Page 51 of 75 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast