aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

•∴¦Aarin HOCKEY Freaks¦∴•

1. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    I'm lucky enough to get to watch Philly play Montreal tonight in a preseason game I'll be on the lookout for Komisarek to see how he's faring on his new team Maybe he'll be sad, or maybe he'll have found new prey already
  2. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    We lost 4-0. Talk about sad, even if it is the preseason
  3. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    We lost out preseason game to Atlanta...
  4. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Sorry honeykiss! T____T Yeah, losing to Atlanta of all teams is definitely something to cry about. *sigh* But on the other hand, I dunno if anyone's seen the rebuilt habs yet
    0_0 They beat Pittsburgh and it was one exciting game~

Ok, I'm a Philly fan so I was like 'Bleh! It's Scott Gomez!' But the combination of him and Brian Gionta was <333! Those two were AWESOME. Camalerri was also really good. Dude's fast! Carey did well, but he was still, you know...Carey Price-ish It's just too bad there was nobody hanging off of him after every play
  5. narda1234
    narda1234
    habs only need Elias to complete the EGG line
  6. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Sorry nardaT___T It's never fun losing your guys. Our season opener is tonight. I just hope we can do better than the preseason >_<'
  7. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    And tonights HNIC...I think I'm the only one who'll be foaming at the mouth this seasonXD
  8. ChaosShadow
    ChaosShadow
    Don't worry Blue... you're not the only one that'll be foaming. Avs picked up Matt Duchene. Yeah. Enough said *drools* X3~

Anyhooo...
    Went to the Avs @ Hawks game last night. Such a close and well-played game. ^^ The damn thing went to shootouts (OMG those are so much fun!)... and it went for 9 rounds! Never seen a game in person go to shootouts, so talk about a fun first time XDDD
  9. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    LuckyXD Yeah, seeing shootouts live in person is great!!<3 Always so dramatic.

Hm, I'll have to look into this Duchene fellowXDD
  10. Mordor
    Mordor
    I will echo B_S and say... Lucky! XD
    Man, shootouts always know how to make my brain melt. I love it!
    And seeing them live really is awesome <3
Page 49 of 75 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast