aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

•∴¦Aarin HOCKEY Freaks¦∴•

1. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Wow, Carolina sort of fell apart last night. Game 7's all theirs though!
  2. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    Let's go Canes! Let's go Pens!

This was the matchup I was waiting for! Now I'm gonna have a hella hard time rooting for people.

Gotta love Scottie! Way to be there for the rebound! Ah, I love the sound of silence at the other team's arena when we win.

Now there's twice the Staal for your enjoyment Blue!
  3. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Only 4 teams left^^ Well, I really hope Carolina does well, otherwise I think I might be dropping out from the end of the season (again ) I'm so sick of Detroit ><
  4. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    I hear ya on that Blue, but I've got a team in the Finals either way so I'll stick it out until the end. It's like Detroit's the NY Yankees of the NHL with that money they're slingin' around for their talent. The salary of their first two lines in their '02 season totaled the entire salary of the Canes. That's f*ckin' insane! I only tolerate them 'cause Hossa's on their team. The Blackhawks really need to do something...

Damn, I don't know what to say about Thursday's game...It was almost as bad as game 6 with Boston. Poor Cam wasn't feelin' it I guess. I do have to smile on Malkin's hattrick score, that was sweet. It's my first team verses my home team. I really do hope the action picks up on Saturday when they come down here. I'm just not feelin' the energy from my teams like I should. I've got Saturday off so I hope things can turn around and get jumpin' for my Canes.
  5. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    Damn...Tim's lookin' hot with that beard....

I hope this game will be more entertaining that the last two.....

10:07 edit

...it's like the Boston series sucked the life out of my Canes! Tim and Joni....what happened? Even Corvo looked wiped when he talked to that versus chick at the intermission...They're workin' my poor Cam to the bone! At least we've got people scoring...

on the other side...
    Malkin! He had a great game tonight as well. I don't think Crosby's a real big factor here, but then again, you can't count him out. We'll see what happens Tuesday.
  6. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    My home team is gone!

Now all the Pens have to do is take care of business with Detroit. I'm not puttin' much on Chi-town to win in the Joe. It'll be Detroit v. Pittsburgh II
  7. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Weeell, that's the season for me. A total repeat of last year bleck ;P
  8. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    Game 7 Friday for all the marbles....I love this game!
  9. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    Big Congrats to my first team Pittsburgh!
  10. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    -OFFSEASON-
    group may be inactive until fall
Page 47 of 75 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast