aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

•∴¦Aarin HOCKEY Freaks¦∴•

1. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    YOU DID?!!! My God yay!!XD (sorry, been a little under the weather lately so I've missed out a bit on hockey) That means I get to watch carolina tonight
  2. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    LET'S GO CANES!!!!!!!

That was the greatest way to end an eleven and a half hour workday!

Damnit, I want us to play against Pittsburgh! How the hell do we end up going against Boston in the next round? Did I miss something with that logic? I've been working too long today, the brain fairies are mad at me so they won't let me think like I normally would.
  3. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    I can't believe it! E. Staal scored with like 27 seconds left!!!! I got to see the last part of it. Here they showed the Washington/New York game. And the Caps won their series too. Avery got the crap beat out of him towards the end, and then he threw a fitXD It was pretty funny.

But wow. Now you're up against Boston?! Good luck 0_0' I like Boston ok, but if they're up against Carolina then it's Go Cam all the way!^_^
  4. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    Game one is in the books. Not worried, yeah we made mistakes but that's ok. Now I get to watch my Pens play tomorrow....oh damn the horses are racin' tomorrow too....Guess I'll have to have a mint julep while I'm watchin' the game!
  5. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Guess Isan and narda are done since their teams are outXD Can't say I blame them. Poor Flyers But still, I'm anxious to see if Carolina can pull it off against Boston. It'd be great if they could do it. Yeah, no worries about last night's game. They just need to find their groove~

The beards are starting to come out and it's damn scary 0_0; Funny but still scary.
  6. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire

Overtime wins for both my teams!

Jussi is so adorable! He's rockin' on gettin' the wins! Gotta love that!

Too bad we switched all the tellys to the Canes game. I'll have to catch Pens highlights on their site. Love you Letang!

Tuomo's bread's lookin' kinda hot on him. Not too thrilled with that patch under Staal's chin though.
  7. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Staal's beard is a bit distracting. It takes the focus off his lips which I'm not too happy aboutXD <---total freak Glad to see Carolina is doing so well!~

Almost the end of the season. But damn it was sort of a long one this year
  8. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    I know! You're lookin' at Staal and it's like....ugh! Same with LaRose, that needs to go....after the season though. I love Cole's beard. It looks right on him. When he's shaved I have to do a double take to make sure it's him.

Both my teams pulled it off again! I'm so lovin' on it!
  9. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Carolina's up 3-1! If they win tonight it's all over for Boston!
  10. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    Both my teams lost!

Man...we sucked like Boston did in game 4...At least it's back here tonight so let's see if we can pull it off. Damn, Walker got a hit in on Ward. I'm glad he just got fined.

My Pens....I knew that series was gonna go seven games. I still can't believe they had to play a back to back game 'cause of a Yanni concert! WTF???
Page 46 of 75 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast