aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

•∴¦Aarin HOCKEY Freaks¦∴•

1. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    Both my teams lost!
    On a slighty good note, I did come across a pic of Cam. A friend from my high school went to the game and took some pics and posted them on his Fb page. I just happened to swipe this one...
    Cam needed a breather, poor thing! But at least he's givin' the guys behind him a nice view!
  2. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Yay for Cam ass!!!

Hopefully they can bounce back on...Wed.? I think that's when Carolina plays next anyway. (I could be wrong, they could be playing tonight) We're on the losing end of 2-1 so if we don't win tonight we'll have to sweep three wins in a row to move onto the next round^^'

Hope work's been treating you well.
  3. Isan
    Isan
    Game with no tomorrow for us wednesday
  4. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    HO....LY......SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 tenths of a second. That's a top 10 on sportscenter for sure! I was gettin' ill with my guys when the Devils were comin' back. I get off work and get a chance to watch the game and they go to overtime....again? Jussi You rock! Way to be in front of the goal!

Martin was pissed....I can't blame him either somethin' like that right at the end... poor thing, but I want a series and we've definitely got one!
  5. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    *is jealous of Honey's team* Talk about a great game ending You guys are tied 2-2 now right? That definitely makes things more exciting

My God. Another epic loss for us!!!>> I feel ya Isan. If we lose Thursday then there's no tomorrow for us either. Well, if we don't it was still a great season. I laughed, I cried, I examined photographic evidence
  6. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    Yup it's all tied. Man I can't wait until tonight. Granted I have to work but at least I'll get to see both my teams playin' and not have to flip(or move) tellys.
    I love the playoffs!
  7. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    Both my teams lost!

Ruutu looks kinda hot with that beard....
  8. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Really sorry Honeykiss T____T They switched over to the Carolina game after the one that was broadcast in my area was over. So I guess NJ is moving on...

The Flyers won on Thurs., so now game #6 is this afternoon. Seriously hope they can pull through it
  9. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    *sigh* now we're out too>>;; I guess now I should root for Washington or Boston?
  10. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    .....Uh, we won 4-0 Blue....

Game 7 on Tuesday!

Man there are some nice shots up on the Hurricanes website. Now I just wish my brain would let me figure out how to snatch 'em...especially of the shot with Whitney all nice and bent over for the camera.

All we need is one more game then I can be stuck with trying to figure which team to cheer for since the winner gets the Pens....
Page 45 of 75 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast