aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

•∴¦Aarin HOCKEY Freaks¦∴•

1. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    Ooo another nice shot! Yes Cam loves his job that's for sure! Thanks again Blue!

Most of the stuff I've written lately is here EE2:School of Lust. It's CrisNoWait's thread. Some rather interesting shorts there.
  2. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    wtf? D: We lost last night 0-4 to St. Louis!! GeehXD
  3. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    And um, what were the weird uniforms about?^^' I know they already have their third jerseys so what was it?
  4. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    Those look like some throw-backs jerseys....they should really throw them back to whatever closet they were stuffed in...
  5. Isan
    Isan
    It's the jerseys of 1912, for the 100th season and all~ They decided to have matches like these with the old jerseys.
    This got to be the ugliest of the bunch though. They were wearing the jerseys of 1915 the last game I went to
  6. narda1234
    narda1234
    OMG my eyes those are some dizzying jerseys
  7. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Those look like some throw-backs jerseys....they should really throw them back to whatever closet they were stuffed in...
    XDDDD Dude that nearly killed me.
  8. Isan
    Isan
    Poor Lapierre is gonna be missing Latendresse on the ice for a month
    But I figure that means they'll have more time off the ice?
    Wonder if Lapierre's gonna take care of him XD Since he can't really move one arm and all and you know, guy might need an extra hand
  9. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Waaaaah I hope the Montreal media covers it!!
  10. Isan
    Isan
    Well the spots are on Carey Price at the moment since he's having a lot of trouble. People are back to talking about how he cracked and cried in the playoffs last year because the last 2 days he was on the verge of tears when he spoke and it's Komisarek that caught him again. Price looks like a total wreck, he's lucky though to have someone to lean on when he needs it :o
    Komisarek does look like Prince Charming

Besides, it's totally cute <3
Page 35 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast