aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

•∴¦Aarin HOCKEY Freaks¦∴•

1. ankoi
    Hey you all! I just joined, hope you don't mind I've quite recently discovered NHL (found out that somebody streams them!!), before I only watched World Championships and ice hockey in winter olympics.
  2. Isan
    Hi ankoi~ Hope you have lots of fun watching NHL games XD

I'm not sure if anyone heard about it but there was a dvd boxset recently released of 10 greatest matches in the habs' history (and of course I bought it), finished watching it last week and there's the winter outside game on it with Theo and his super hat on his goalie mask

Theo and his hat wishes everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
  3. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    That's awesome Isan! Welcome ankoi!
  4. narda1234
    narda1234
    hi ankoi

Happy Holidays everyone
  5. Isan
    Isan
    Omg
    Lapierre was asked what he asked Santa for Christmas this year XD And he said, "Spend the night with Francis Bouillon"
    The guys are totally shameless
  6. Isan
    Isan
    I couldn't _not_ add those 2 Koivu pics (that nem gave me)
    I really couldn't XDDD
    And the second one with the tongue hanging out
    Naughty Koivu
  7. Isan
    Isan

The guy on the bottom is like in fetal position

8. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    *staggers in*
    I missed a lot of stuff!T___T; Thank goodness the holidays are over withXD I was getting rather tired of Christmas n' stuff. Welcome ankoi!^_^ Hope you enjoy the group<3

Awesome pics you guysXD The angry Saku one had me laughing for nearly 5 min. That and the Kimmo one. The look on his face...XD Hope everybody enjoyed their holiday! I got to see the old HabsxSens game w/ Jose in his little hat^^ It was cute.

Ok, if it's fanservice then I've definitely got some recent pics to share. First one's for Honeykiss. It's Cam trying to get his paws on Mike Fisher's goods O:

Sorry Andrej, looks like your little thug bunny's starting to attract a lot of attention.

JP Dumont semes upon Rick Nash. Who's captain now?

Vancouver<3 Look out Luongo, Sanford gets the love tooXD
  9. Isan
    Isan
    Those are awesome Blue
  10. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    Great shot Blue!
Page 30 of 75 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast