aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

•∴¦Aarin HOCKEY Freaks¦∴•

1. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    They had the habs game on today since I missed it last night. Kostopolous totally destroyed Van Ryn. The guy has like, a broken nose, a broken finger, and a concussion0_0

And then I heard Sutter got put back on IR again cuz he's not totally healed
  2. Isan
    Isan
    Yeah but the Kostopoulos thing so wasn't on purpose :/
    That really sucked. And it was perfectly legal.
    Kostityn gets his head bashed in the same way and the other guy doesnt even anything and now they made this huge deal out of it. Pffft, make up your mind already.
    Price wasn't looking too hot though last game and he got dragged out of his net by Toronto 3 times, they were gunning for him on purpose Mike did get all pissed and started hitting them the last time it happened
    That was sweet~
  3. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    They're bringin' in Michael Ryan from Albany and placed Sutter on IR so there's room. It's good that he's taking his time to get better since it was a head injury after all. Boooo on Doug Weight.

I caught a glimpse of the highlights from our game Sunday.....well more like, damn I missed that nice slugfest...workin' BOH sucks!
  4. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    True, true. It's all these clean hits that keep mutilating peopleXD I'm watching the Caps/Lightning game and they just said that Fedorov is missing?? Wth? Where did he go?

That's good that they're keeping Sutter. Poor kid. I'm like 'boo' to Doug too even though he didn't do anything wrongXD

Yeah they crashed Carey a lot. I hate to say it, but I was laughing
  5. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    omg, now I just read that Kostopolous is getting suspended for three games*_*
  6. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    Yes you did Blue. Damn....I just read an article in The Gazette (I'm guessin' that's a Canadian paper) and it said that Campbell said that Van Ryn should have done more to protect himself....wtf? Last time I checked, players who do protect themselves on the boards can still wind up with those kinds of injuries just the same as someone not really protecting themselves can come away with just a few scrapes....I don't know, maybe that's just me...I'm off like that....
  7. Isan
    Isan
    They said he saw Kostopoulos coming and turned his back on him on purpose.
    And coming from someone who actually saw it, I have to say that looks to be the case.
    Needless to say that I seriously don't agree with the desicion to suspend Kostopoulos.
    Hockey is starting to be so full of crap.
  8. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Remember when that dude got his neck sliced open? Everyone was like 'We should make all the players wear neckguards' and so on. And right now everybody's freaked with all the hits, but hopefully it'll pass. There's certain things you just shouldn't try to take out of the game. And while I really reaallly hate seeing anyone get injured like that, it's simply part of the game.

Doug Weight is still a bully though because I'm a wuss like that D:
  9. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    Well, a couple of people have taken pucks to the face and they still won't wear a shield...visor...whatever that thing is.

The higher ups are trying to make their presence felt for some reason....maybe 'cause the NFL is doin' similar crap. Who knows....people are strange...myself included!
  10. Isan
    Isan
    There was lots of Komisarek x Price moments last night, Blue!!!
    When I come back from my work trip (12 days to go u_u ) there will be pictures!
Page 21 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast