aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Crimson Spell Fans

1. DanDy
    DanDy
    Hi! I simply love Ayano Yamane and all her works =)
    She's wonderful! And this manga is one of my fav.
  2. NarutoVixin
    NarutoVixin
    i see i need ot find some pics now to post in here hi i also love Ayane Yamano i hope to some day find out how CS and ViewFinder end
  3. NarutoVixin
    NarutoVixin
    its not CS but its by the same auther so please exept it ill find some more and add them later on once i can get some more room in my albums
  4. Tianzi
    Tianzi
    hi ^^
    i love Crimson Spell so much *_*
    Beast Val is so sexy °_°
  5. icyburn
    icyburn
    yeah...me to (referring to helenae-san) i love her work... it's so goddamned hot
    everything started with the finder-series...i bought all books available here in germany and still can't wait this series to be continued... while looking for yamane-senpais work i stumbled upon crimson spell... first only as scanlation and now * proudly presented in printed form in our bookstores... *hehe* i'm really addicted to her work... geeez... i luv these hot stuff
  6. SerenayMilford
    SerenayMilford
    Ah~ That sure brings up memories xD' And because of them, my friend and I are gonna cosplay Val and Havi =D
  7. Yaoi17angel7
    Yaoi17angel7
    Crimson Spell was the very first BL yaoi manga I have read.
    Now I love it and read it over and over again.
    I hope there will be an anime of the manga.
  8. ebro
    ebro
    omg so im new to this site, hey im ebro and crimson spell is one of my all time faves, does anyone know if there is a third installment?
  9. kahni
    kahni
    i've been waiting so long for her to write more crimson spell chapters <3 when will there be MOAR?!?!?!
  10. mayoko3000
    mayoko3000
    HavixVald is SOO HOT!!!!!!!!!
    Havi is like the Best Seme Ever! LOL!! At least, the wizard with the hottest body ever! XD
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast