aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Death Note

1. cyber_cyber
    cyber_cyber
    Hi, Minna-san. Want To Say Hi To All Of You. Have A Good Day, Ne. ^^
  2. flagfish
    flagfish
    this new board format frightens and confuses me. Where is the gallery. I mean the old gallery. I contributed so many pics to that gallery, i hope i wont have to reupload them or whatever. Why has the board become like live journal, i didnt like live journal, it was clique-y and trendy like the people in my class except also with modern day technology that confounds me. Back in my day yaoi was drawn on rocks and we watched the rocks.
  3. cyber_cyber
    cyber_cyber
    I love L the most in the world. sorry Raito-fans, but I do hate him the most in the world.
    But I love the couple Raito-Lawliet. full of contradiction. ><
  4. suhi
    suhi
    @flagfish: LMAO...
    but it doesn't remind LJ.. I also hate LJ..
    the new features are neat..
  5. Soubiluv98
    Soubiluv98
    @suhi -- as do i, I've never fully understood how to use LJ (even though i have one lol) ^^:
  6. amade0
    amade0
    @flagfish: its actually reminds me of Facebook more o.0 with the groups and the wall type thing.. but i guess its just extra features lol - all the old stuffs still on the main page
  7. flagfish
    flagfish
    oh I haven't even tried using facebook. Is that what "all the rage" is these days? All these online communities and add-me-this and friends-only that...
  8. kurorinslvr
    kurorinslvr
    in love the picture of L in the tub with the ducky. It is so cute
  9. amade0
    amade0
    ya - it was really popular last year o.0 everyone went mad and got one lol *why i joined i'll never know -_-* its not really a community o.0 at least i don't use other ones so i don't really know lol. you just have a user page and people comment on your wall thingy o.0 pretty much how the aarin profiles are now
  10. nekocchi
    nekocchi
    the pics are chou kawaii!! L is my fave...he's so eccentric. i think my fave is him with the water gun
Page 5 of 77 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast