aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi DVD in a DVD Shop???

1. Voelyn
    Voelyn
    Hey guys,
    Just wanna share my experienced though....

A few days ago, i went to a shopping mall in Malacca.

I went into a DVD shops looking for Korean Drama DVD for my collections.
    While wondering around. suddenly i noticed something; an unusual DVD in the anime section!
    Getting closer to that Anime section, try to identify that DVD....

Oh YES IT IS!!!!!! YES!!!!

SekaichiHatsukoi DVDs were THERE!!!!!
    --> In an open section together with other Anime DVD!!!
    Happy yet emmm, i questioned myself again: am I day dreaming again?

At first i couldn't believe my eyes!
    A shonen-ai/YAOI in an open section of DVD Store here in Malaysia??!!!
    I thought we are now here in a CONSERVATIVE country where anything BoyXboy stuff is totally banned from being in public!!!??

Fuhhh... So damn Happy and i'm trying to buy that DVD, but then, i afraid what would my friend says when i'm bringing that DVD back. Of course they wanna watch that Anime DVD too, i really afraid what would their perspective towards me, after they watched SIH DVD?
    heh....

So guys, do u ever see a DVD/ manga in a public section of a DVDshops or bookstore here in Malaysia???

oh and back to my hometown, BoyXBoy DVD/manga is totally banned from being sold in a shop/store.

p/s sorry for my English!!! Am not a good english speaker/writer..
  2. sef
    sef
    It's quite common you'll find yaoi anime sold in shops. These DVDs aren't too much action. Extreme titles like Ai no
    Kusabi etc you wouldn't find any. Lol.
    Hiro comic is one common shop you can find yaoi DVDs.
    Manga wise, previously you still can get from Borders. Lately the titles are limited and we resort to other methods like purchasing from sublime manga or if you needed a physical book, try amazon or Akadot.
    If you can read Chinese, you can find yaoi novels or manga in one of the bookstore in ss2 Monday night pasar malam. Or there's a shop along the UPM highway sell too. If you need the address, leave a more here or pm/vm me.