More bad news...

1. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    Reference/direct link: Utusan Malaysia Online - Terkini

------------------------------------
    ARKIB : 27/09/2010
    Animasi Jepun paling bahaya ditonton kanak-kanak
    27/09/2010 6:09pm

KOTA BAHARU 27 Sept. - Filem Animasi Jepun adalah antara DVD yang dikesan paling bahaya untuk ditonton oleh kanak-kanak di negara ini kerana mempunyai unsur negatif yang boleh merosakkan minda.

Pengerusi Lembaga Penapis Filem, (LPF) Datuk Mohd. Hussain Shafie berkata, ramai masyarakat di negara ini tidak mengetahui mengenai bahaya sesetengah cerita filem animasi kerana kurang peka terhadap kandungan DVD dan beranggapan ia hanya sebuah cerita rekaan seperti kartun yang sesuai untuk kanak-kanak.

"Banyak cerita animasi dari Jepun telah kita haramkan kerana walaupun ia merupakan cerita animasi yang dikatakan sesuai untuk golongan kanak-kanak tetapi ia tetap lebih kepada golongan dewasa.

"Ada antara kandungan cerita itu memaparkan animasi wanita dengan pakaian singkat, membuka dada dan beberapa adegan yang tidak elok untuk ditontoni oleh golongan kanak-kanak,” katanya kepada pemberita selepas Majlis Dialog Bersama Setiausaha Bahagian Kawalan Penapisan Filem Dan Penguatkuasaan Cawangan Kelantan di sini hari ini.

Dialog berkenaan merupakan kali pertama diadakan LPF di negeri ini yang turut dihadiri wakil dari Pejabat Perdagangan Dalam Negeri, Koperasi dan Kepenggunaan Kelantan dan menghimpunkan beberapa penerbit, pengedar dan penjual VCD dan DVD di negeri ini. - Bernama
    ------------------------------------

In short translation for those who don't understand:
    Japanese Anime Is Bad For Children

Anime DVDs is bad for children in this country(Malaysia) because they contain negative elements. It is more suited for adults than children. The anime contents consists of girls dressed indecently, exposing breast and indecent scenes which are all very inappropriate for children viewing.
    ~

What I am afraid is... there will be more ban over such things which will disallow and affect yaoi/BL imports ultimately too >.<;;;
  2. norsue
    norsue
    This is definitely a bad news. Thanks for sharing Aarin sama.
  3. Aamyra
    Aamyra
    Hahaha I hope not, though I don't really like to spend cash buying anime dvds. It's okay, if anything there's internet. And if they dare block that out, well, I'm migrating.

But I guess some contents are rather.. imagery. For kids, that is.
  4. Hime-sama
    Hime-sama
    Thing is most Malaysian don't know the difference between anime and cartoon. They think cartoons are meant for kids which is totally wrong!

Anyway if you're a parent then you should always watch what you're kids are watching. If the parents are buying something...dvd..be it cartoons/anime/movie...they should always make sure it's suitable for kids viewing.
  5. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    Ya I heard a lot of ppl complaining this also on Low Yat Net since all real anime watchers said that anime and cartoons are two different thing. Why can't they take an adult rated anime like a regular movie?? Put a rate on it or something rite? I went to cinema recently and was glad that the F word or gory scenes were not even censored because they have age restrictions now to go in.
  6. cheezy
    cheezy
    Dang, how to seludup yaoi books in now... Thanks for sharing the news, they have the same article on the star online too. I wonder if that datuk's children watch too much anime that he has to start banning it?
  7. Voelyn
    Voelyn
    Tch.. Actually they're used to think that any animations (japan anime and Western cartoon) is only for children... they didn't know that >70% of Japanese animes are unsuitable for children. "Hey, ADIK-ADIK marilah kita sama-sama menonton siri anime Naruto setiap Jumaat 7.00 malam hanya di TV3" ---> a tv promotion for Naruto. the tv's admin are calling 'adik-adik' (children) to watch it, not the adult or the teenagers!! they don't know which animes are suitable for the adult, adolecence, or the children. Furthermore they rate Naruto as "U" not "13SG" or "PG". that's mean anyone can watch it! On the DVD, Naruto has been ranked as "13SG", so, children under 13 years old are forbidden to watch it. But still Malaysian people still think that anime is only for children!! They will think that an adult who still watching anime is an immatured! (I hate it!) They're not supposed to ban anime in this country but they can still try to open the malaysian's mind to be more open minded.
  8. Hime-sama
    Hime-sama
    Voelyn...what to do? anime is Japanese culture while here in our country it's not =_=
  9. Aamyra
    Aamyra
    Hahaha true that, Hime.
  10. kyuuka
    kyuuka
    O.o bahayakah? XD Lolz, my mum still thinks anime is for kids. >.>
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast