aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

So.. Glambert Sex God is coming to Malaysia!

1. akayuki
    akayuki
    I didn't even know there's a Glambox edition *slaps self* What's in it? I kind of liked the first guy in the opening act. I thought he looked like Adam's chibi version or something lol...Am not a big fan of Daniel though(felt that he won MI2 becoz of his looks mostly*sorry*) but I liked the song so kinda ignored him and enjoyed the show anyway hahaha....
  2. hiroshichansama
    hiroshichansama
    AAAAH MY FRIEND IS GOING! I guess being rich sure has its ups.. >_>

OH WELL, there's always next time for me.

;_;
  3. Aamyra
    Aamyra
    Akayuki - Hahaha, I liked him too! He was so adorable! (Iqwal's his name).

And I enjoyed the second opening act because of the song srsly. Not him. But it was pretty cool. <3

Hiro - Aww, don't worry! He'll probably make another tour around Asia!
  4. Hime-sama
    Hime-sama
    akayuki@: You can order the Glambox edition from Sony Music Malaysia webstore --> SONY MUSIC
  5. akayuki
    akayuki
    @Aamyra: Thanks for the info, I couldn't hear what they were saying when they announced his name lol

@Hime-sama: Thanks for the link ^^...Will check it out (now if only my pockets still have some change left over)
  6. Hime-sama
    Hime-sama
    You're welcome akayuki but their 10% discount promo ends this 26 Oct 2010...so after that they go back to original price of RM119.90.

Oh yeah...I've received my copy today! Everything is so awesome...cute little black glambox that comes with Adamlicious mini mouse pad...lyrics booklet...tour edition cd/dvd including Live From Clear Channel Stripped plus Live from Sessions @ AOL... and IIHY remixes cd which was previously released digitally on amazon. Overall the Glambox is a great collection and a must have for any Adam Lambert fans to collect. And you're guaranteed you won't be disappointed!!!
  7. Aamyra
    Aamyra
    Haha, sorry, super long delay.

But pictures are up!!

)o)

8. Aamyra
    Aamyra
    Aaand more!

(o(

9. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    Thanks! Wow that's pretty up-close!