aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Malaysian Fans!

1. Rage78
    @Cheezy - ROFL! Sounds like my primary 3 class teacher. She loves her cane too, but she also loves to pinch your stomach (whether you are male or female)..We usu. cheat by pulling our pinafore or shirt out more so it looks like our stomach and when she grabs just the cloth, we move along with her pinching pull and make the appropriate pained face XD it doesn't always work though...Thinking back, I sure had abusive teachers LOL violent, bad tempered ones. But we never thought of complaining to our parents or newspapers..we thought it was normal.
  2. iruka92
    iruka92
    @sakurai93 and roxas - Wahlawey, you guys sure have the brains for maths subject. I've never EVER passed my addmaths. (Surely something will change this year. I'm more rajin to study) . Geography is a bang, man. I love Geo. I love Physics! (Because it makes sense, even though I'm not that good at it) . I dislike Chemistry.. dunno why. I just hate it. xD

Oh well . . . I have never liked science subject before. Personally, I'm coming up w/ a conclusion that Mod Maths is a black and white satan frm h*ll! Huhu. Addmaths is so freakin' easier man . . .

Oh.. I've started my F4 addmaths tuition this year.. (have never tuitioned last year.. which resulted the failures.. lol) . And I'll be having a f5 addmaths tuition , ... err.. doubles for both physics and chemistry .. i think. And accounts tuition. Lol. (Gotta search for a maths tuition) ..

Aiyo . . (crazy).
  3. sakurai93
    sakurai93
    @iruka92.. lol. it's weird to read you said add. math is way easier than math.. i never found people like you.. most people will hate add math instead of modern math...
    lol.. we're both really are different.. i hate geography and physics.. >.<" and biology is my fav subject.. XD
  4. Lisse09
    Lisse09
    Hi everyone! I'm from Sarawak here but now studying in KL.
    @aarinfantasy first post. Woah, i know about that. Border in times square, I spotted a junjo romantica manga (there's only this one) and stood there reading the book until the end and ths guard came and took away the book, saying that it's not labeled as "free browsing copy". XD but ah well, i mangaed to finish the book before he came. wakakak. and there are lots more yaoi manga there too. Gravitation, fake, loveless, XD
    @ the posts above me. aka sakurai 93 and iruka92
    lol, talking about spm? XD i am the same with sakurai93, i sucks in geo and physic. but my fav was chem.
  5. Lisse09
    Lisse09
    Hi everyone! I'm from Sarawak here but now studying in KL.
    @aarinfantasy first post. Woah, i know about that. Border in times square, I spotted a junjo romantica manga (there's only this one) and stood there reading the book until the end and ths guard came and took away the book, saying that it's not labeled as "free browsing copy". XD but ah well, i mangaed to finish the book before he came. wakakak. and there are lots more yaoi manga there too. Gravitation, fake, loveless, XD
    @ the posts above me. aka sakurai 93 and iruka92
    lol, talking about spm? XD i am the same with sakurai93, i sucks in geo and physic. but my fav was chem.
  6. sakurai93
    sakurai93
    @lisse09.... lol.. i'm sure you post twice is because the slow internet connection.. >.<" i have the same problem too..
    @aarin.. hey,just asking can you do something about the loading for this site.. it really is slow for me. sometimes, it just too slow and takes 30 minutes to fully load.. >.<"
    btw, thanks for the JR last ep... i've been waiting for it.. i already watched the raw version but i still dont understand some part.. thanks again.. ^__^ "ima chou shiawase da" kamisama ni mieru" "gyun gyun dayo"

sorry for overreacting.. i'm like this if i'm too happy/ in a fangirl mode..
  7. sef
    sef
    @lisse09: welcome...

@ sakurai93: I only encountered problems with Aarin website when I am at home. Others function as usual- normal loading speed.
  8. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    Hi everyone, our Streamyx (ISP) connection has been so bad lately we can't post much here, same to me also.... me at home also very slow loading this website. I checked with Dai-kun and he told me all other ISP are ok and fast/like usual. So something must be wrong with Streamyx! Wait for a few more days and see how ok?
  9. sakurai93
    sakurai93
    i have the same problem too.. this is the first time i get to open this site in this past few days.. the only site i can open is Crunchyroll.. i cant even read a manga online.. even downloading is slow too.. 170 MB even tooks 6 hours to download.. usually it just 1 or 2 hour.. i hate streamyx!
  10. kavz30
    kavz30
    hello people!

aarin, first of my thanks for JR2's 12th and final episode. it was a satisfying end! hmmm, will there be a JR 3 i wonder?

my ISP is not Streamyx but it acted up badly too. finally called up the customer service hotline. they adviced me to change the IP setting, so far, *touchwood* all is OK...

i am so at loss; no more JR, no more VK Guilty...oh dear oh dear! i'm yaoi deprived *LOL*

hmmm, any update on the new Ai no Kusabi series?
Page 97 of 127 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast