aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Malaysian Fans!

1. Iscariot_XII
    Happy CNY every1
  2. sakurai93
    sakurai93
    happy chinese new year to everyone too... (^v^)
  3. amethiz925
    amethiz925
    yep.. happy CNY!! although I don't celebrate it.. (not chinese) I get 3 boxes of oranges.. hahaha
  4. sef
    sef
    @iruka: Have you try to make special order at Borders??? I tried asking them once but they refuse to help me to! ....if yes, then could you tell me which Borders you went??

@everyone: *clear throat* it's been almost a month since my last visit. Hope you guys are all fine....chinese new year is only about a day away. To all Chinese freny, "Gong Xi Fa Chai" and then may we get lots of angpow...and we can utilize the $$$ for yaoi ...
    oh, I bought my first batch of yaoi manga from Kino last year during Chinese New Year.. no wonder I have no luck in gambling.

I only know a few chinese in this group~ silvis, eva, aarin, cheezy, pam, miharu.....I hope i didn't left anyone out...since you are all girl.....i wish you all will be blessed to have eternal beauty and "tau hua yun"....
    @other non- chinese: I bet you guys will get angpow if you visit to Chinese family and remember to try the cookies....(I hope it's halal)....and, enjoy the hols.
  5. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    Happy Chinese New Year, people!!! It sure is quiet here at my place. No fireworks at all. *sigh* But, it's not unexpected. And I don't even know if I'm going to be visiting or not this year. Guess not. Oh, well... Stuck here.
  6. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    @ minna tadaima!!! *stampede style running steps n huggles to all*

i got 1 week break for CNY holidays...argh...just realized i'm getting darker damn them! torturing us especially doing sports activity under burning sun during the orientation! TT___TT this coming February got a tough camping @ Langkawi....yadaaa!!! i've had enough of jungles, camps n caves when i was in UM...hidoi yo~

Penang is really nice & beautiful place, but i don't like the institute...its buildings r located on hills n got so many stairs O__o''' for a person who has lost stamina n fitness like me (plus i'm really a 3G<<<gemuk, gempal & gebu class woman), this 1 year @ the institute is like a lifetime torment the most frustrating part is i cannot online n view forums & personal websites/journals/blogs...the Kementerian Pelajaran Malaysia has blocked n put tight security on it...only certain n proper websites for useful info searching & homework r allowed...AAARGH!!! damn them!! i'm so gonna curse them!! nikui! nikui! i'm planning to buy broadband USB port n use it when i moved to my rental apartment...which one is nice - Celcom/Maxis/Streamyx/etc. broadband, any recommendation?

ah! one more thing, u guys were right...it takes my whole guts to drive there n the traffic is kinda hectic, n also haven't familiarize with the roads & streets, got so many 1 way streets as in Malacca...i dun have problem with the car drivers though some of them annoyed me but the Penang motorcyclists r daredevils...main cilok-cilok saja! gila betol! they were a bunch of mat rempits agaknye =___=' haiyaaa...sabar saja lah

Happy Chinese New Year Eve to all my Chinese frenz here...tonight got big dinner kan? happy eating k! XD XD XD i miss the dish - what was it called, the one we mix the colorful ingredients up in a big plate...Yee Sang wasn't it?? ^^ yummy~

anyone who decides to go to Penang & have free time to pay me a visit eheee, pls welcome to my 1 year contract renting apartment:

98-20-07 Sinar Bukit Dumbar
    Jalan Faraday
    11700 Georgetown
    Pulau Pinang

(near to Tesco & Gelugor town)...perhaps Aarin & people who had went to Penang know its whereabouts ^^/ nyahahahaaa!
  7. cheezy
    cheezy
    Happy Chinese New Year everybody!~ Gong Xi Fa Chai!!

@Rage78: Oups, I made an error with that message XD The dictionary I'm using's called New Century Chinese-English Dictionary by Learners Publishing. I guess you can get this from Popular since they have more Chinese books there... Other than that, you could try NJstar Chinese It's a life saver.

@Aarin: Kirepapa <333333

@valkyriensz: Welcome back XD I'm pretty pissed with streamyx so... I don't know which provider's good, since none of them have good reviews... >_< Yea, it's called Yee Sang XD I had to eat that for the past 4 days Zzz...

Well, at least being in the institute will make you a better person, unlike me, who sits on the chair/car for 17 hours and sleep 7 hours XD I don't even exercise... Unless you count walking to the car as a form of exercise
  8. iruka92
    iruka92
    @aarin - kirepapa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@sef - Oh man ... I dunno bout that sef. Try asking Ashley from Nekotales to enquire about the manga if they have it. Maybe she can help. (nekotales.blogspot.com)
  9. Iscariot_XII
    Iscariot_XII
    Oddly enough, I found Kire Papa rather strange and quite disturbing to watch. I didn't really enjoy the OVA's of Kirepapa. Of course something out of the ordinary and cliche is a welcome but, Kirepapa is just strange. A father with his son's friend? And to top it off the dad's the whinny uke? And the Chisato's family is plain strange especially Chisato's dad (a presumed uke as well). Well, I can't really stand uke's like Chisato-san (The whinny type).
    Well, that's just my own honest opinion. They say one man's meat is another's poison.

@ valkyriensz;

online n view forums & personal websites/journals/blogs...the Kementerian Pelajaran Malaysia has blocked n put tight security on it...only certain n proper websites for useful info searching & homework r allowed...AAARGH!!! damn them!! i'm so gonna curse them!! nikui! nikui! i'm planning to buy broadband USB port n use it when i moved to my rental apartment...which one is nice - Celcom/Maxis/Streamyx/etc. broadband, any recommendation?
    You can acess any webpage you want from the network in your institute by going through a proxy server first then only you will be able to access any webpages you want through that proxy server. Cause the ip which is logged onto the router in the institue will only be of the proxy server's not any of the website that you will be visiting.

As to the question of which broadband service?
    Celcom and Maxis sux, and I am not sure about Streamyx.
    I suggest, Izzi or P1. But do make some researches on them and what users from different locality reports on the stability and speed of their Wimax services. For that purpose I suggest you go and do a research on Lowyat's forum to check out what other users have to report on the quality of service for all Wimax Internet service providers.
  10. cheezy
    cheezy
    lol, if you want to check low yatt forum. you don't even need to think about streamyx, they have a threat there just for you to dis streamyx XD
Page 93 of 127 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast