aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Malaysian Fans!

1. suicidal_yaoilove
    suicidal_yaoilove
    @ cheezy: O.O care to share some inside information about TOA?? I wanna know more about it, i dun wanna regret later. I'm a pure science student and yet i'm going into Arts Any reconmended art / performing art school in KL??

@ lovebishies: Kidchan live demo was on Sat at 4.30pm, its beside the stage. I love her watercolor and abstract feel kinda art. I even bought her book
  2. iruka92
    iruka92
    Minna!!! Gomen .. MY MODEM WAS TAKEN BY MY DAD!!!!! He said I didn't have any discipline and whatever... *_* - Nearly died. I can't live without internet!!!!!

@lovebishies - I went on both days!! But I couldn't get my hands on the pc.. too tired and my dad .. *sobs* took off the modem!!!! I have a limit to play now.. and ... I can't play at midnight!!!!!!!! *tores hair*

@cheezy - Umm.. I used your Kon picture in myspace, blogger and facebook.. the one with Kon near the window.. I think. I didn't know it was your gallery.. Practically browse through.. -_-" Pls tell me if I can use it.. and if I can't, I'll remove it right away.

Anyway ... there's a bunch of pictures in my BLOG
    and my FACEBOOK

^^;

Had fun, definitely. I've met with Uruhara and I was so happy.. *kya ~* that L hottie... Sasuke hottie.. Shiki-gal hottie... ALLEN WALKER CUTIE!!! Kon!!!! *mukya ~ ~*

I didn't look at kidchan's face carefully.. She's not old.. *Slaps self* What the hale was wrong with my eyes... S_S ..

@Suicidal Yaoilove - Lol. Obviously the best art studies are in Lim Kok Wing or UiTM. I went to their art gallery once and it was uber awesome... A friend's mother's a lecturer there in philosophy of arts. Gomen.. can't help to butt in. I'm a pure science.. (but no biology. I took accounts)

and kidchan's book was the bomb! yay for caramel!! I also bought La Beau Monder by Kunisaki!! .. oh the best part would be my Yullen daojin time ~ *kya ~ ~ I bought so many Yullen stuffs.. Haha.
  3. cheezy
    cheezy
    @iruka92: Lol, it's fine since you told me about it and as long as you credit it to me 8D But next time, it's safer to post stuff taken by yourself in case some people isn't understanding enough ne 8D. LOL LKW best... that's got to be.. erm... weird. Their interior design affiliation to Curtin got revoked cause the student isn't up to par O.O My bro was a LKW student and he warned me not to go there. In the end, I ended up in a hellish place too TOT

@suicidal_yaoilove: Not much inside information regarding other majors, but I know there are many siao people whose art is even more gilerr than kidchan, so the competition in Illustration's pretty high. I was a pure science student before going into TOA too, so it's fine 8D. If you're looking for cheaper place to study 3D, I could recomment you to MMU instead, I'm not sure UiTM's a good place though, haven't seen anything from them that impressed me yet... LKW's supposedly good for their advertising and concept skills though, so it really depends on what you want to focus on
  4. suicidal_yaoilove
    suicidal_yaoilove
    @ Cheezy: You are a TOA student??!! you graduated? what are you reviews about TOA? Sorry i'm so full of questions. MMU didn't know that they actually offer these type of course. LKW is definitely out of the question. Its just too crazyly expensive.

@ Iruka: Do butt in!! can you share some info on UiTM, why do u say its one of the best? Yup Kidchan book is the BEST!! I'll never get tired looking it over and over again. and Biology can seriously kill you!! so dont go near it, its hazardous!! lol i'm over exaggerating =P
  5. Rage78
    Rage78
    Sobs, sobs...sorry to butt in with a fluffy comment..but I wanted to tear my hair out today when I just found out that BE has dropped KomaHoshi from its list of project. WHYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! But BLiss said they will continue with the series but they wanna redo the earlier volumes!! AARRGHGHHHH WTF FOR!!!!!!!

Just get on with vol.10 onwards and redo the earlier volumes when you've finished the whole series!!!!! AAARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! People sometimes have misplaced priorities!

If only I could read chinese!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOBS, SOBS,.........maybe it's still not to late too learn it....zetsubou zetsubou....the fans have been waiting forever and ever and ever for the vol.10 to come out..at this rate it'll get licensed before even a single chapter of vol.10 is out..and there is 20+ volumes to the series...somebody kill me now...
  6. cheezy
    cheezy
    @rage78: KomaHoshi as in Komatta Toki ni wa Hoshi ni Kike? Hm, I think by the time you've picked up your chinese again, only then vol 10's chapters will be out. The chinese in the raw I had isn't hard, maybe you can get your friend to help you out with understanding the text 8D

@suicidal_yaoilove: I'm a graduate from TOA XD I was in Digital Animation though, I'm guessing the course fees in TOA should be higher then LKW now that they've reviewed their tuition fees again. Did you sit down at their booth during CF? Maybe they'll give you the outline of the course Later I'll send you the amount of tuition fees you need to pay in TOA, my bro just registered himself for the coming intake.
  7. Rage78
    Rage78
    @Cheezy-chan - Hidoi~ sobs sobs sobs, my friend's HD gave out the other day - too much awesome gaming LOL! so he can't start on my vol. 9 project...He said he wasn't motivated enough coz he doesn't read this kind of series...sobs sobs...it'll get done eventually...I guess.

Yes, KomaHoshi is the Komatta Toki one...I can't believe that ppl would actually lose interest in the project and that's why they can't do it. Not to diss BLiss..but they aren't exactly fast and they wanna redo previously done volumes. WHAT FOR??? If only I had better quality raws and translation..I can just do it myself. I'm motivated enough for an army of ppl LOL!

Am now reading the chinese raw of vol.10 of Ice-Cold Demon...I sorta understand and sorta don't..Missing the important links coz I lack kanji word vocabulary..so it's basically main hentam at the simpler sentences. XD
  8. iruka92
    iruka92
    @cheezy - Thank you ne!!!!

BTW.. I'll be off to Singapore this weekend. *sigh* Dad, with his last minute holidays... wth.. He surprises me sometimes.. Anyone hitting there??
  9. lovebishies
    lovebishies
    @iruka:*pats* no worries, sooner or later my father will take my modem too or maybe even my laptop...SPM!!! i went to Singapore last year, it's nice but things there were expensive

@suicidal:i didn't buy her book cause i'm broke! i wish i could've come on sat....

@cheezy:my friend and i wanted to go to TOA, but after hearing what you said.. we arn't sure anymore
  10. suicidal_yaoilove
    suicidal_yaoilove
    MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

@ Cheezy: Aww you graduated already?? If not then may be you'll be my senpai ^^ well if i'm going to study there. Your brother is enrolling, so good your bro has the same interest as you. Not like mine @.@

@ lovebishies: She didn't sell her books during the CF this year, i bought it last year. ^^ You're doing your SPM this year 2009?? Me too all the science subjects and add math is killing me!
Page 86 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast