aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Malaysian Fans!

1. lovebishies
    @cheezy: No I'm not lol xD I just love the Agito they were cosplaying~so cool! I went running over the places searching for cosplayers, it was quite stressful when so many cosplayers just sat at the artist booth. I want to take their pictures!! >.<

My friend said they were way more cosplayers on the 1st day. It's too bad I couldn't make it.

It's so cool you guys actually have friends cosplaying. I want one too I borrowed my friends camera so right now all the pictures arn't with me. Gotta wait for her to transfer the pics.
  2. sef
    sef
    @everyone: I will be away starting from today till 1st Jan. Happy Holiday and season greetings.
    Best wishes and good luck. Merry, merry Christmas and Happy New Year
    @Cheezy: Nice pic....I missed it
  3. Rage78
    Rage78
    @Cheezy - Oh yeah, I think Mukuro has a sorta dark purplish hair. HAHA *bangs head* I am a bad, bad yaoifangirl...But Mukuro and Gokudera......I'll stick to MukuroxHibari LOL!

Aiyoh, don't worry bout paise paise mah! I mean a guy cosplaying as Lenalee...I definitely wanted to see that LOL! The GF don't mind ah, that her BF is wearing a girl's costume? Oh the kinkyness of it all...*eyes gleam*

All of Ciel's outfit is cute..I think it's Sebastian's fault LOL! What an ecchi demon he is...muahahahahahahha!

@Sef - hope you have a good holiday!

@lovebishies - So glad we have the same thoughts on JPB..I thought it was totally sucky and I was wondering if I was watching the same movie as those ppl who said it was THE most awesome local horror movie. The ghost soooooo fake looking..so obvious it's someone being carried on a wire beside the car and what is with that ridiculous cakar angin thing it does????

@Minna-san - Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!! Let the next year be more yaoier than this!!!! *runs to read some KHR DJ.
  4. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    Wow looks like the CF event has been good for most of you.
    Any pics pls????? Pleaaaseee? XD
  5. suicidal_yaoilove
    suicidal_yaoilove
    Had so much fun at CF!! met some of the forumers, pamela miharu, iruka and a few o0theres. LOL I was actually late for the mini gathering! So i guess i didn't meet the other who were there before me! but hey we'll meet next time, if there is another gathering. I spent alot of cash buying the artist beutiful artwork, btw did anyone catch kiDChan live demo? Saw The One Academy booth there also, was considering going there to study Arts. You guys??

Had fun, Money spent and Wonderful experience gained ^^
  6. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    All of you who had attend the CF must have been having fun. ^^ I almost forgot there's such event until just now when my housemate came into my room to give me some "souvenirs" from CF which my another friend who managed to attned the event bought for us. That's so nice of her. And people, I would really, really appreciate it if some people would upload the pictures. Please...
  7. lovebishies
    lovebishies
    @sef:may you have a great christmas and happy new year

@rage:have you watch chermin?? i think it's better compared to JBP. >_> i wanted to watch histeria but the one i always went to cinema with hates ghost stories. There is no way my family would want to watch it.

@suicidal: she did? i went to her booth and saw her sketching things, not sure if that was actually a live demo. i wanted to go there too ^_^

@chikaru and aarin: cheezy have uploaded some pictures at her blog for the 1st day. Not sure about 2nd day. Check hers blog ^_^
  8. cheezy
    cheezy
    @lovebishies: Nah, I'm pretty sure there are more cosplayers on the second day XD

@sef: Maybe we can have another outing 8D This time we'll plan it properly so everybody can go XD Have fun for holidays k, well, have fun for me since I'll be stucked with a deadline on the 2nd of January TOT

@Rage78: Lol, I'm pretty sure she doesn't mind, he crossplayed last year too ^.~ Hm, maybe I should read KHR now, to get to understand what pictures I took XD

@suicidal_yaoilove: If you're prepared for 3 hrs of sleep everyday, then you should go TOA, but don't go into Digital Animation major, the course fee's so expensive that's it's just plain silly. Besides the fact that my friend's the tutor there =.= Who lets fresh graduates with no working experience teach Animation anyway >_>;; Oups, I'm always condemning TOA XD.

@Chikaru: I have them uploaded, I think I'll just relink them here with different colours XD.

Second day's pic's up too 8D I had more fun on the second day since I get to do a lot of BL shots... \o/ I think some of you will recognise the one cosplaying Zero ^.~

Day one
    Day two (part 01, mostly KHR photoshoot)
    Day two (part 02, Vampire Knight photshoot, please don't flame me for the pairing TOT)
  9. Rage78
    Rage78
    @ Cheezy

Ooohh...I like the cosplay in the butterfly motif kimono with the guns...which character is that? Definitely not Yuuko from xxxholic XD

What anime are those with the animal ears?

Oh wow, the one with the blue tophat and elaborate coat is Ciel and Sebastian, right? Nice...

GokuxDino....roflmao!! interesting pairing lol

OMG!! The Boxes and the Vongola storm ring..KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! SUGOI!!! How did they make the ring?? And the flames....KYAAAAAAA so cute...

ROFLMAO!! - There's too many Byakurans there LOL! and one lone Irie (I believe). Good thing Byakuran is bishie LOL

I am a sated fangirl...so many nice pics of KHR...*huggles Cheezy*

*Faints* Tsuna cosplay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love those lil emo-thingys they hold up..Hee.

I wonder how the Dino cosplayer replicated the tattoo on his body *nosebleeds*

The cigarette lighting thing is hilarious...I wanna see a DJ of that!!!!

AAHHH They even cosplayed Lambo??? ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! No one tried Reborn ka?

*exhales* those were awesome second day pics. And now, you must go forth and learn what KHR is about and who the characs are...since you took so many pics LOL!
  10. cheezy
    cheezy
    Rage78, the butterfly motif kimono lady's Oda Nobunaga's wife from Sengoku Basara XD, if I'm not mistaken the name's Oichi... I shall heed your advice and read KHR later XD Those cosplayers with bunny ear's Ragnarok Online's acolyte class jobs XD. Well some of them are =p. I wish I could use my zoom lens to take pictures, but the lighting really isn't good for that lens so I'm stuck using my prime lens which I couldn't zoom at all (and short focal length) TOT So mostly half body shots and group shots in pieces >_< *hugs Rage78* XD
Page 85 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast