aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Malaysian Fans!

1. cheezy
    cheezy
    @valkyriensz: What did I start O.O *tilts her head a little to the side and stares confusingly at val* XD Well, you can still watch those movie on crunchyroll. Great thing about it is that you don't have to pay to watch them 8D.Well, if you want good quality one, you'll have to pay though...

@iruka92: *pats iruka92* Erm, remember to save some money for lunch/dinner/water... 8D Imaginary Friend's going CF too, can't wait to meet them XD.

@suicidal_yaoilove: Yay! *twirls around suicidal_yaoilove*
  2. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    @all == i'm terribly sorry guys couldn't manage to join the gathering =.= i was not feeling well half way to the sunway pyramid TT___TT i got gastric n retched coz my stomach was nonstop churning @ RnR Awan Besar Kesas -_- what a horrible n shitty day of me (padan muka sendiri, i didn't eaten breakfast n had a very late meal for lunch<<<after all the throw ups n swallowed instant medicines - panadol n ENO then itadakimasu) *sigh*

@cheezy == too bad crunchyroll only gives privilege to the subscribed users for early watch of the mentioned animes >.< all the free user can enjoy only after 2-3 weeks after the subscribed ones *cries again*

@rage78 == how was Histeria movie? i've watched TheMakingOf that movie n kinda scary got bloody scenes!!
  3. cheezy
    cheezy
    @valkyriensz: TOT *pats valkyriensz's tummy* Hope you're feeling better now, and do remember to eat your breakfast, it's important! Are you planning on going tomorrow? 8D Maybe we can still meet each other there XD

@All: Had so much fun talking with the people I've met 8D You guys are swell. Btw, I think Rage78's right, no more Wendy's for gathering... their food sucks crap now TOT They used to be so much more better TOT. Anyway, didn't manage to take pictures during the gathering 'cause my friend was holding on to my camera, but I've uploaded the pictures of the convention if anyone's interested in looking at them 8D. >>here<<
  4. lovebishies
    lovebishies
    @cheezy and val: I couldn't make it both to CF and gathering my mother suddenly sick and there was no one to send me there.... well my father was the one supposed to send me but I don't know where he gone to early in the morning and only back at 7 pm *sobs* I was sulking whole day and I couldnt believe it he actually asked me when the CF end! So cruel....
  5. Rage78
    Rage78
    @Val - hope your stomach is feeling better. Like Cheezy said, don't forget to eat your breakfast. Lucky nothing happened while you were driving. *huggles*.

About Histeria - There were bloody scenes and a bit of gory scene there but it's not bad as some of the Thai horror movies I watched. Nak cakap blood and gore, Thai movies ranks number one LOL! Esp. the Long Khong series. Fuyohh!! Syiok habis. The Korean Someone Behind You also had an awesome bloody stabbing scene. LOL!

My verdict is - I think it was a not bad effort for a local horror movie. I think it was better than Puaka Tebing Biru and Jgn Pandang Belakang. At least the monster in this movie looks better than the Jgn Pandang Belakang one and no stupid scratching in the air like the JPB. But the scares were predictable and not scary for me...No screaming or covering my eyes for this one. So don't be afraid to watch it, Val.

The movie had that Korean highschool girls horror movie feel. it was a straightforward movie..but I do wonder though, how come all our local ghosties all look so FAKE one ah?? But there was a so-called twist at the end of the movie. A very,very small twist. And there was no yuri kissing in the version we watched LOL! Tak sempat nak sampai from Thailand, I guess.

@Cheezy - Just read the CR email and I'm definitely not gonna subscribe to them coz I don't even watch any of the series they named LOL! But I really do think tha CR has sold-out.

Like Cheezy, I had great fun talking with everyone who turned up. Everyone was nice..and no more Wendy's LOL! Too crowded. I don't know bout the food though, coz that's the first time I ever ate at Wendy's. Wah! got piccies of the convention!! *runs off to look at them*

@Sef - Hope you're feeling much better. Get well soon!

@lovebishies - Sorry to hear what happened to you *huggles* We'll just have to organise another gathering in the future and hopefully more ppl would be able to make it.
  6. Rage78
    Rage78
    OMG!! Gokudera cosplay!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm trying to figure out
    who the other partner is in the KHR BL moment #1 ...Can't be Hibari (is it???)..Ashamed to say I can't recognise the BL mo. no. 2..who is that with Gokudera?

Kyaaaa - the Kuroshitsuji - SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I saw one of the Dolls cosplayer walking past me and my friend..don't know what Dolls is about though...

Ooohh...they even have Joker..sigh...RIP Heath Ledger..sobs sobs...

I feel sorry for the Kon cosplayer - must be really hot under the head there...zoicks!

Erm, who is that character hugging Usa-chan?? Don't recognise her, erm, him...

All in all not a bad number of cosplayers attending the CF. But I have to admit, I really like the Ciel and Sebastian 'formal' pose photo LOL!
  7. lovebishies
    lovebishies
    I went to CF today! There were so many cosplayers but none can defeated my Agito from Air Gear! I wanted to buy the doujinshis but I don't have money

@rage: thanks JBP suck, I don't know why so many people said it was scary Dx

@iruka: do you went to CF today? Cause I think I saw you o.o;
  8. pamelatee85
    pamelatee85
    hey all!! im back from KL!! finally back in my nice cosy room..

CF is cool... its my first time being at a place like that.. me and miharu was so excited that we were jumping about.. fangirl squealing at some very very hot cosplayer (there are some kekeke...) and buying lolita headrest and animal ears headbands.. kakakkaak....

we went for both days.. rage, cheezy, suicidal_yaoilove are very nice ppl although we din get to talk much.. Wendy's being very crowded.. and my friend managed to cosplay as Itachi!! it was soo cool.. kekeke... there was this very hot Sasuke today that actually LOOKS like my fren.. and they were re-enacting the final battle scene in the manga.. it was sooo cute.. kekekekekek....

now im babbling.. im going to go sleep now.. sooo tired... nite all!! take care!!

@val: hope you're feeling better now!! take care!!
  9. sef
    sef
    @Pam, Cheezy, Iruka & Rage: Thanks for the concern. ...I am feeling better now~ I practically slept for almost 2 days O_o. ^__^ Did you guys have fun *puppy eyes*?? Read all the message below...hmmmm, it should be very interesting. Did you guys take any pic???
  10. cheezy
    cheezy
    @Rage78: I'm pretty sure it's Mukuro in half costume in BL moment no. 1, XD I don't read KHR so I'm pretty clueless about the characters. As for BL moment no. 2... I don't know at all o.o The guy holding Usa-chan's my friend's cousins's friend's BF... lolz, I don't know what character he is but today he went as Rinali from DGM... I didn't take his photo today since he was sitting right beside me x.x Paise to ask with this GF on the other side. As for Kuroshitsuji, I manage to get one of their pictures in the hall today, they had another costume on during the afternoon and I'm guessing it was them who's wearing another cuter Ciel outfit in the morning. TOT Too bad I didn't manage to capture the other outfit... *sobs*

Lol, only thing I watch from CR is Jap drama series D8 Well, maybe 3-4 titles only. I don't have the patience to watch something more than 3 hrs long... So most of the anime I watch it's only till epi 6 XD

@lovebishies: You were the Agito from Air Gear o.o Woah! I should have taken your pic! Gah... I was stuck with KHR again XD They're such fun people to be with, I wasn't at the hall 90&#37; of the time, what a waste of RM15...

@pamelatee85: Ah, so sorry I didn't manage to masuk the hall in time to see your friend as Itachi TOT I was eating McDs with my friends during that time TOT

@sef: Yay! Glad you're ok now. I'm uploading pics for Day 2 right now, there's the flickr link to day one, since my friends are telling photobucket's being a ***** to them.

Day ONE

Still uploading today's picture, I'll post up the link here tomorrow XD
Page 84 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast