aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Malaysian Fans!

1. iruka92
    iruka92
    @GBirdie - Welcome!!!

@Pam - See you tomorrow!!! *hope I'm not up late* ..

@lovebishies - Yeah.. too many shopping complexes.. Nice people and yet scary people.. but cheap stuffs around.. ^^; But still. I love Malaysia more..
  2. Rage78
    Rage78
    @GBirdie - Welcome to the family!!! Feel free to jump in any discussion any time lol. Jangan malu malu bah.

@evangeline - Tis true what you say - but you have to admit there are some men that must never ever be paired with certain men. LOL! Hee, hee...Ditto what you said bout that delicious line said to Ichigo muahahahaha!! GUH! *nosebleeds*

There I was dying for Orihime to just go to HM but nooooo they dedicate a whole freaking ep. to her just saying bye briefly to her other friends and her mooning forever over Ichigo..twas disgusting I tell ya.

@ General - is there anyone out here who loves the SpannerxTsuna pairing?? *makes puppy eyes* please tell me I'm not the only one?

@ForEvaRoxas - I'm sorry *cries* I really, really tried to be patient with Bleach, I really did. But it was going on and on and on forever with all that unnecessary filler eps and chapters, I tak boleh tahan...I gave up. XD You must see the light and fall madly in love with KHR...tinggalkan yang keruh. I'm now hoping that the mangaka for DGM won't end up doing what the HunterxHunter mangaka is doing. LOL!

@iruka92 - What's in Plaza Senayan?

@Hime-sama - Fuyohh! I thought it would be cheaper in Indonesia...but no idea it's soooo expensive...

@valkyriensz - sorry bout that LOL! Was unwittingly inspired by cheezy XD

@minna - I will be dropping by with a guy friend of mine. Don't bully him okay. LOL! He's the fella I made buy yaoi manga at Borders Curve the other time LOL!

I have a feeling though that we'll have no probs recognising ea. other.
  3. GBirdie
    GBirdie
    Thanks for the Welcomes from all of you guys. Haha, sure thing, I'll try to fit in whenever I can.

But anyway, wanna ask whether there's any other Sabahans here??
  4. iruka92
    iruka92
    @Rage78 - .. I can't quite recall but there's an Idol shop there or somewhat.. or was it Ciputra mall?? *_* .. I'm a big fan of those Japanese Entertainment too.. Haha.

I've just checked up CF's website... SO MANY YAOI DAOJINS ARE SELLING!!!!!!!!!! (rm25)and expensive.. (to me.. I'm a humble student with no job.. and with kedekut parents) .. Kidchan's art are super gorgeous!!! Her booth would be selling OC yaoi stuffs, I think.. There's also this booth which would be selling Yaoi on the spot tshirt with designs .. with japanese characters of yaoi/uke/seme .. whatever's in between (whooping RM40).. On set commissions of BL .. whatever you want..

Seriously.

God, just hate me!! Why did I even buy Taguchi and Yamapi uchiwas at the first place??!!
  5. sef
    sef
    @Rage: Definitely NOT me, I might have a unique taste when comes to pairing.......
    @everyone: Yay, can't wait till tomorrow *happy*
  6. lovebishies
    lovebishies
    @iruka:yaoi dj?! nuuuh, i hope my parents will give me some money
  7. cheezy
    cheezy
    @lovebishies: Aw, you can drop by for a while ... right? I'm going CF with a bunch of friends and ditching them for a while to meet up with you guys 8D The convention hall according to my friend is the floor above Asian Avenue... >_> But all I remember over there is the car park... so... >_<

@sef: *_* I wish I have a kumagoro plushie right now instead of the lamb in my avatar TOT I'm excited to go too! I think I was on super sonic mode today to finish my work so I don't have to drop by the office tomorrow!~ \o/ yay for me!

@evangeline90: Lol, you don't know how right you are, I simply find 2 guys being together really cute *_*

@GBirdie: \o/ Hey, welcome XD

@Rage78: Well, Hoshino Katsura's sick, apparently her body's quite weak, since she's always taking time of due to sickness x.x Hope she gets well soon >_<

@iruka92: Lol, the only thing I'm planning on buying is my friend's buttons from the RAWR booth. She was suppose to gimme discount for them, since I'm buying so many, but in the leader scraped the idea 'cause other booth's not giving discount. RM40 for doujinshi? That's a little too expensive *_* If only they printed more they'll get cheaper price, but, meh...
  8. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    @rage78 == it's ok..LOL >__< owh cheezy was the one started that? *stares mischievously @ cheezy* XD XDD

@minna == so already agreed to meet @ Wendy's 2 PM? let say if i'll be arriving late u guys can just continue the fun...if there's anything, to whom should i contact 1st then? (looking for the host of the gathering) ^^'

>>>ANN news<<<i'll definitely gonna miss naruto shippuuden & SKIP BEAT especially *wails* it's not fair they wanna license them!! what's more, Gintama also listed in the list!!! *fainted*
  9. iruka92
    iruka92
    @cheezy - RM40 for yaoi japanese character tees. .. there's a super cute family card game deck for RM30 .. most daojins priced from rm20-30 ...

and i only have rm150 for both days..

How the hell am I supposed to live?!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. suicidal_yaoilove
    suicidal_yaoilove
    WOOT! change of plan i'm going tomorrow not on sunday! ^^
    So i'll be seing you guys tomorrow! hehe *jumps up and down* I'm so excited right now, cant wait for the time to move faster.
Page 83 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast