aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Malaysian Fans!

1. evangeline90
    evangeline90
    aarin noooooooooooooooooooooooooo ishida is with ichigooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
  2. Rage78
    Rage78
    @evangeline90 - I always thought that Ichigo and Ishida make a cute couple...soooo much more than Renji and Ichigo...*ugh*

But I don't watch or read Bleach anymore...As much as I hate Orihime, I think it's taking them forever and ever to save her...Ulquiorra can keep Orihime...I thought he was hot when I saw him in the anime commanding Orihime to come to him..sure it was derogatory-ish..but I thought his "Onna, come here" was hot. LOL!

About the CF gathering - so it's at Wendy's at 2pm?
  3. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    @rage78 == thanks for ur number that u gave in a funny way >__< hehe! oh yesh i'm so glad u and angeline IchigoXIshida fan! i love to read IchiXIshi doujinshis *glomps*

@minna == 2 PM @ Wendy's eh...so r u plan gonna have lunch together then? if so, pls take ur time as much as possible coz i might be arrived late, gotta rush there after my jpn class ended TT___TT
  4. iruka92
    iruka92
    @lovebishies - Was it terrifying, Jakarta?.. *bad memories* I WANNA GO TO PLAZA SENAYAN!!! But my dad wouldn't let me. *grr*

@sef - Wendy's - 2pm. Okay ~ and .. my girlfriends would be joining me on the sunday so technically, (since i have only guy friends tagging alone on the saturday) .. I'm all alone. .. oh well.

CF is somewhere above asian avenue. There's an escalator on the left (if you're from the other side of asian avenue) near the DDR, and that weird looking drum game thingy ...
  5. ForEvaRoxaS
    ForEvaRoxaS
    @Rage78: No!!! U must alwys be a fanz of bleach ....the fight is getting interesting at the manga xD
  6. Hime-sama
    Hime-sama
    lovebishies: yeah that's what my friend from indonesia told me...the price gurantee can kill you ^_^
  7. evangeline90
    evangeline90
    Rage honey, as long as men are with men, I don't give a rats ass about who is with who,and I think that is the sentiments of all the ppl here~<3

Now if only he was saying that delicious line not to orihime but to ichigo... Hehe~ We can dream can't we?
  8. GBirdie
    GBirdie
    Hi there guys, I'm new to this group, from M'sia (duh), Sabah to be exact.

Hope to get to know all of you ^^

BiRD
  9. pamelatee85
    pamelatee85
    ello GBirdie!!

im now off to KL!! lalala..

see u guys at CF!! 2pm at wendy's (shall search for it!!) most probably join u guys for tea.. cuz im goin to be goin with quite a grp.. ta then..
  10. lovebishies
    lovebishies
    Heya GBirdie~

@sef:thanks ^_^

@iruka:nah, jakarta was way better than bandung. the people there were very nice too ^_^ i don't remember which one was plaza senayan. so many shopping mall XD

@hime:yes, true. some comics got discount but there werent yaoi mangas and the cover were so ugly and old Dx 70% off
Page 82 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast