aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Malaysian Fans!

1. ForEvaRoxaS
    Oh haha~ now u all are discussing bout the female character xD. I think i'll lost in that place later on coz there is so many Mc, A&W, etc around(such a pain in the arse to find u all later on).*sigh* maybe i better skip it. Haha...Sakura really rox in the second season. But Ino still sux. No offense. She didn't even do anything in the latest fight where they have to fight the Akatsuki.
  2. cheezy
    cheezy
    Since we're on D.Gray-Man, I'm just going to rant here. I'm a sucker for Kanda uke 8D Everything works for me except Allen X Yuu. I don't mind Rinalee being seme too =p, it's kinda funny when you think about it XD, and Houseki-Hime's Marvelous doujinshi has a little panel where she was a seme for a while... But, I do agree that Orihime kinda annoys me at times... *shrugs* Well, I'm no longer reading Bleach so I don't know what's going on with the story right now >_< Lavi's my favourite character XD He's so cute *pinches his cheeks*
  3. sef
    sef
    I don't have much comment on Lenalee thingy, I personally don't like Bleach + Naruto~ so, I couldn't comment much *shy*..juz that I think my favourite female characters~ Saya (Blood +) and Yamazaki Ayumu (Peace Maker).

@everyone: so, it's saturday 2pm at Wendy's?....valz & pam & iruka. ..thanks for the number.
    @cheezy: If I would wear a mask, that would be my Ryuichi-sama...*smirk*
  4. Hime-sama
    Hime-sama
    sef: wahhhh! do you guys have a gathering or what? ^^;
  5. pamelatee85
    pamelatee85
    @sef:: no problem. keep in contact.. miharu1212 wud be with me so there's no need to msg 2 of us at the same time..

@Hime-sama:: please come!! we aarin msian fan are gonna meet up at CF this saturday 2pm at wendy's (its' confirmed rite? sef?)

im gonna be buyin ticket and entering the CF.. nv been there b4.. gonna do it while i still have the chance.. so i wud only be meeting u guys at 2 (?) for awhile and maybe wud catch up with u all later if there's really ntg inside CF that is interesting..
  6. suicidal_yaoilove
    suicidal_yaoilove
    HAHA my favourite is still Tyki X Allen!!! The famous poker pair!! *drools* You have got to love them!

@ iruka: Allen as uke is always adorable!!!

Kyoko fan *hign five* I love the manga!

Here's my number: 017-3240642 ^^ err but where's Wendy? Can give me direction? ok at 2 pm right! hehe i'm looking forward towards this mini gathering!
  7. lovebishies
    lovebishies
    Hey guys~I'am back from Jakarta ^_^

I searched for yaoi mangas there and found some at Kinokuniya but they are so expensive. Two times our price I think. Oh, and their comics collection are amazing! They have alot compared to ours. (Malay scanlation) Sometimes they kept the original cover from English version so they looked almost the same as the mangas. The translation are fine too though I don't understand some words xD

WENDY'S is at the opposite of McD, around the ice rink, beside Dunkin Donuts, at LG floor, it is quite small but I think it is noticeble since they have a lot of customers. It is in the middle of old wing and new wing. I hope that would help ^_^
  8. cheezy
    cheezy
    8D Yea, lovebishie's right, Wendy's at the same side as CF actually, 3-4 floors below, you can't miss it.

@lovebishie: Welcome back!~ Ouch, twice the price is like... RM60 o.o That's almost the same price as Sahara Mizu's Bus Hashiru TOT So, did you buy some of the BL titles there?

@Hime-sama: T^T Please do come *Puss-in Boots staring at Hime-sama*

@Sef: Ah! Please wear one, I'll get a matching kumagoro and Tatsuya for you!
  9. lovebishies
    lovebishies
    @cheezy:Nope, I didn't. I think it's better if I just buy one here. =.= Is CF at Asian Avenue??

I think I will come to CF but not sure if I can come to the gathering since I will go with my friends.
  10. sef
    sef
    @pam: Okay,...^^, so then, it's decided!
    @cheezy: Matching Kuma and Tatsu..
    @lovebishies: Welcome back
Page 81 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast