aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Malaysian Fans!

1. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    @everyone (yaoi fanz)
    correction (sorry my mistake)...just now i received call from my yaoi gang n she told me the real fact how the article had appeared in news...it seems parents of an underage yaoi reader had found some yaoi mangas in that kid's keep & thus, they brought up those to the reporter & asked to spread the news & their complaints in media...so this 'wise' reporter made up 2-page article issuing about it & 100%ly relate the yaoi mangas to the gay phenomenon in society (refer in malaysia) =____=''' n then, this kid...alamak...should keep his/her private rated collection safe n sound laa...*sigh* dunno whom should i blame to

*bullshits!* *puke!* *damn them!!* there r a lot of other things to be taken care of (those rapists/robbers/drug addicts/kidnappers/other criminals)...why they need to bring up a small issue into such a big mess TT____TT this is so mean......i want my love mode manga to complete!!..sex pistols, crimson spell, etc...*COL*
  2. kavz30
    kavz30
    actually i blame the 'wise' reporter more - that's irresponsible journalism! (and the Malaysian media wants more freedom - now i'll say, NO WAY to them!). anyway, what's done is done...maybe can ask Kino about bringing in yaoi mangas a few months from now, or brainstorm SOMETHING! but now, i'm wondering what else to do 'sides buying yaoi online and having them shipped here...any ideas? i'm off to a corner to cry for now ...
  3. Aamyra
    Aamyra
    Hahahaaa, yeah. Kino banned yaoi two weeks ago. I went to Kino three weeks in a row just to check. First week, it was still there (bought my Totally Captivated 3 =D), second week, none, I kind of freaked out, and third week, heh, boy was I pissed.

It was kind of expected though, cause some homophobes have been sending articles about 'inappropriate' mangas and craps like that. Now that it's leaked to the press, they can't turn a blind eye on things. Bleh, maybe Kino would still sell yaoi. In fact, I think they will, after the case slowly dies. Maybe we have to ask at the counter.o:

And GOD, I swear I think I've actually seen that person who reported all the mangas. Bloody hell, now that I think about it.. three weeks ago (the time when yaoi was still there then, <.<) I was looking through the manga section, and right beside me was this elderly man, in his late 40s maybe 50s. He was "browsing" ALL the yaoi mangas. Like he looked at them one by one, he read the back of the manga, and all those stuff. I actually mumbled about him to my friend cause hello, what was a man in his late age like him doing holding a yaoi manga yah? Well and guess what? He was with his wife (I saw his kids later when I was done paying) and his friends. And they were discussing stuffs.

That's it. That could be our 'favourite' man, hahahaa.
  4. sef
    sef
    hi there everyone, juz one question, I purchsed a book from Amazon, do you think it will arrive safely to my doorstep if the case was so serious now???...I regret that I didn't finish up my shopping list last two friday from Kino...
  5. Aamyra
    Aamyra
    Ah btw, how rude of me! I've just joined and I haven't even introduced myself, lol.

I'm Myra =D! From KL, hahaa.

Sef: I'm sure it'll arrive safely, so no worries. They don't check mails and stuffs. I thought Amazon doesn't provide shipping to Malaysia? Or am I wrong? All these while I only buy them directly from Kino or once in a blue moon in Borders. Or Ebay. Hahaa.

Ah, Borders is still selling yaoi though! But we all know Borders wasn't half as good as Kino was.

Blah.. better something than nothing I suppose.
  6. evangeline90
    evangeline90
    Hihi myra~ nice to meet you!

Man, we should all get together some time and bring our yaoi stash together. I think it'll be as high as a mountain. I'm definitely stashing up befor I go back though. It sucks that Kino ain't selling no more, because kino has the better titles. Even in the States Kino has way better titles than Borders.

Anyways, what titles or authors do you guys recommend? Lol, as a side note, I'm only into yaoi titles, no shonen, I'm a perv~ *blushes*

Wonder what aarin's been up to lately?
  7. Aamyra
    Aamyra
    We should, definitely! A gathering or something. Woot! Hahaha. Meh, Kino only sells shounen-ai for now. Saw Switch in Kino few hours ago, lol.

I'm a shounen-ai fan AND yaoi fan. Though to be honest, my fav lists are mostly shounen-ai.

I'm totally addicted to Totally Captivated now, it's not even funny. xD Mookyul is slowly melting my cold heart </3 /cough/

Real hardcore mangaka I know ey.. uhm, Tohjoh Asami? Though I'm sure you've read her mangas before. xD
  8. ~silvis~
    ~silvis~
    Hi all! Just joined this group. Saw it from Myra's profile! Didn't realise there was a Malaysian group! XDDDI'm a KL girl still studying there. I was pissed when I found out that yaoi was ban in Kinokuniya!
  9. kavz30
    kavz30
    *grins* i don't mind a gathering, would be fun!

@evangeline90 - try "Jazz" (4 vols) from DMP and Love Control (vol 1). totally cool! of course, Junjo Romantica *winks*
  10. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    mina-san, i just found the responsible newspaper (KOSMO) for the yaoi-banned tragedy in malaysia TT___TT thanks to my FS group member : jureen for searching the newspaper articles:

article 1

article 2

n i've asked one kinokuniya staff n she said they will permanently stop selling yaoi inclusive the ordering part TT_____TT thanks to that damn reporter!!
Page 8 of 127 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast