aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Malaysian Fans!

1. pamelatee85
    pamelatee85
    @iruka92 :: i cant confirm.. yet.. kekeeke.. but i wan to go~ PM me ur number and i'll PM u mine!! i totally understand the overprotective dad thingy.. but my dad has stopped doing that after i graduated from high school.. kekek.. thank god..

@anyone!! :: er.. just an irrelevant question.. about the 6 leveled card thingy that appears just below ur name in posts.. how do you actually re-order it? i've been spending hours just attempting to drag it about in my inventory.. it aint working!! HELP!!
  2. suicidal_yaoilove
    suicidal_yaoilove
    @ iruka: hehe i'm confirm going, the only problem now is my transportation *grumbles* sighs i'll think of it some how. But i'm definitely going!! i'll PM my number too. ^^
  3. cheezy
    cheezy
    @suicidal_yaoilove: Lol, kid-chan always has art demo... but not too sure about it this time though, CF's having life drawing workshop by TOA lecturers though...

@pamelatee85: Spamming PMs right now. 8D I've ask around for prices for printing badges/buttons >_> It's RM5... so expensive >_< Hope you'll have better luck with the shirt printing TOT I'm not sure how those card thingy works though... O.O

@~silvis~: Tell daddy dearest you're in capable hands of... us!~ X3 But I doubt it'll help TOT

@iruka92: Just drag those 2 guys *_* It's an experience they'll never...er experience again!~

Hm, usually I'd volunteer to make the banner, but I'm working over time (until 12am, so I just got back actually XD) this week so that I can go CF on Saturday, thus, I won't have time to make one TOT Anyone wiling to make a mini banner? XD

Since we're on the topic of D.Gray-Man, I'm an avid Laviyuu fan girl and I'm proud of it XD My brain's not functioning correctly right now, running on auto mode, hopefully this post does make some sense *_* *slumps down by the bed*
  4. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    Hihi all~ I wish we can do AarinFantasy t-shirts and all (which we had plans some time ago) but it's not happening yet XD. Why not do a theme color clothes thing? Like everyone wears a certain color of something? Maybe a drastic purple or something?? But purple is hard cuz it has different shades to it so it's usually hard to sync it in a group. Try orange/pink/yellow?~
    (I remembered someone told me purple represents yaoi?)
    Although black or red is always the norm for this kinda thing. Just a suggestion.
    I think banner isnt necessary since everyone will be walkin around.

EDIT: About the card thing, it cant be move now cuz of the system screwed up a bit... check Dai-kun's post on any update on that.
  5. pamelatee85
    pamelatee85
    @aarin:: thanks aarin... will check daai-kun's post on that... and i shall take the mission of finding out the quoted price for the printed shirt thingy!! i think if we used our own shirts and bring it there just for the print it wud cheaper.. and maybe a small logo at the back or on the sleeves... shall return with answers.. but maybe after xmas.. cuz its in my homeworn JB.. and im now in melaka..

@cheezy:: thanks for the info too!! sent u my number already!
  6. iruka92
    iruka92
    @cheezy - Yullen rocks my sock!!! I'm actually pissed at those who pairs Kanda or Allen with Lenalee.. *grr* .. I don't know why. I HATE HER!!!!!!
  7. sef
    sef
    red, yellow, purple, pink, or orange is definitely not my style. I only wear blue, black and white XD. Maybe I would take cheezy suggestion to wear a Misaki mask XD XD.

Seem like everyone getting excited about the plan. *happy*

@suicidal...congrats on your contest
    @pam: the plan is definitely good...we should make AF t-shirts with simple logo/ prints which can meet all our budget.

side note: I think it's fine without a banner since we've exchanged mobile #. so, is it decided to meet at mcd? at 2pm? Then, we can reserve a spot and when we reach we can either miss call or maybe let's try hunting each other in mcd ...*wahaha*...In fact, I don't think I would have the courage to hold a banner in public XD I remember telling you guys that I am an "obasan"
  8. iruka92
    iruka92
    @sef - Haha.. both days, McD at 2pm? *checking CF's schedule* OKAY! Nothing important! .. I'm suggesting A&W .. Haha. I had too much McD in a week.. Its like the staple food when we stayback after school ..
  9. cheezy
    cheezy
    Why not Wendy's, better food and all 8D But space could be a problem though TOT... Is Pyramid's A&W still there O.O But I rather go McDs for gathering compared to A&W, the place stink... *hope we'll meet up at Wendy's though...*

@sef: Lol, please do wear one Misaki mask!~ Speaking of Misaki, last Sunday was Nakamura Shungiku-sensei's birthday XD

@Iruka92: I've no problems with Lenalee, she seems like a yaoi lover to me, XD Meh, most of the doujinshi I read portrays her as that so... XD Btw, shouldn't Yullen rock your world 8D Sock's a little too small of a margin.
  10. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    @everyone === sorry guys, have been absent n bz doing some errands for family erh!? u all have decided to gather @ 2PM, n the place is either Wendy's or McDs?? I might be coming late coz my class ends @ 1PM...hopefully my sensei won't drag it 30mins long since we had missed 2 classes for katakana lesson bcoz of learning new adjectives and some words >.<'

any members who r confirmed going, can u guys SMS me for updates n info in case i missed anything new...here's my number (below), feel free to stuff it in ur phonebook list *LOL* ^^v

012-9076415 (valkyriensz/val/rin/azrin/ayin) <<< pick whichever u want XD XDD

==added==
    welcome to all newly joined members *waves* n happy belated bday to those had celebrated recently ^^
Page 79 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast