aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Malaysian Fans!

1. miharu1212
    miharu1212
    @cheezy:thanks for the information~

@iruka92:dun worry..i m very short too~~n i m a megane too~~

@sef: haha...considering the majority of ppl in this forum are just teenagers..i think i m an old auntie with wrinkles too~~same as pamelatee85..but she's more of the rich auntie type..i'm just a poor auntie..so dun worry..we'll be accompanying you~~
    i dun plan to cosplay too..low on budget..
    thanks for the wish~~

@pamelatee85: hey..thanks for the wish~better late than never.. btw,i m back~finally..
    the t-shirt thingy is really pretty..but a bit ex- lo..hahaha..u wear "YAOI" thn i wear "aarinfantasy" and we stand next to each other lo..i think it'll be damn nice~~hahaha...
  2. sef
    sef
    @pam: I wanted to avoid the cosplay thingy cuz there would be lots of people in the hall and I don't want to be sardine. .... Why don't we just print something simple on the shirt...maybe with an "Af" on the right hand side of the T + a "yaoi" word printed with katakana. (It's only my suggestion...it still up to you guys)

@miharu: You are no aunty at all. Your picture won't lie.
  3. iruka92
    iruka92
    @miharu1212 - tanjobin , OMEDETOU!!! x) and everyone is young.. i hate to think that i'm growing older.. *swt*

I'm begging my friend to buy me the tickets on Wednesday.. Somehow my dad.. let me go on both days... (I kinda lie to him about me .. handling a booth.. ) Oh well.. I'm not regretting it.. it wouldn't work otherwise..

I AM SO NOT COSPLAYING.. No budget.. I hate acting as someone who I wouldn't manage to portray as too ... -_- .. and I wanna see this one cosplayer who'll be dressing up as Allen on that day .. *gleams* and I'll be dragging two hot guys with me..

I wonder if they'll be interested in the yaoi meeting.. xD

@all - I'm okay with the banner!!! (Tshirt might be a little bit too much but I'm still okay with it!!) -not in the right budget-

so as sef said.. should we exchange contact numbers??
  4. miharu1212
    miharu1212
    @iruka92: thanks for the wish..haha..i try not to think of my age increasing..

yeah..no prob with exchanging numbers..
  5. miharu1212
    miharu1212
    ~goodnight minnasan~
    though i think u all r asleep already...

~sweet dreams then~
  6. cheezy
    cheezy
    No problem with exchanging number too, I'll just PM anyone who's going after I get back from work. Gotta keep this short >_<

@sef: The idea just spun by itself, but, it's getting somewhere now 8D I don't think you can avoid cosplay though, but the cosplay competition event is on Sunday, avoid that day at all cost XD I was hoping we'll meet somewhere else too, maybe someplace like... mcD? And, we can photoshop our face away if you want 8D I'll stick a Misaki face on yours later XD
  7. ~silvis~
    ~silvis~
    @iruka: thanks for the info. lol we're almost the same height!

@everyone: how are we going to meet cause I'm not so sure what time I can come or whether I can come since dad's not so keen on me going out. DX
  8. pamelatee85
    pamelatee85
    @cheezy:: pm ME!! kekeke.. will give you a msg with my name included once i get ur number..

@sef:: good idea.. i'll get back to u guys IF i manage to get him to do it cheaper.. but it wud be for next gathering or sth la..

excited now.. but i have to drive from melaka to pyramid.. thinking of it is tiring.. i shall do my best
  9. suicidal_yaoilove
    suicidal_yaoilove
    @ All: wow this gathering is really fuming everyone interest!! so excited! Banner is great but who is gonna do it? O.O an aarin T-shirt??!! I like it, Just hope its not too expensive though. Hey is Kid-chan going to be there?? or may be she might do a demo?? does anyone know? Haha i go CF is more for the arts than the cosplay. ^^

@ Miharu1212: HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! ^^

@ iruka92: HAHA i love Allen too! D.Gray man Fans *highfive*

@ All: hey guys, i finally had the courage to post my 1st ever contest on Aarin!! am so nervous about it! The contest is a graphic and fan fiction contest on D.Gray man. Yes, i know i'm obsessed with them, especially the poker pair Tyki X Allen *minds starts wonder off* So here's the link if anyone is interested, please do drop by take a look and leave a msg even though u are not joining. I'm still happy that you drop by. ^^ >clicky click<
  10. iruka92
    iruka92
    @suicidal_yaoilove - Yeah!!! Me likey uke-allen .. xD My super OTP is of course, YULLEN!!! Hahahaha...

@~silvis~ - I experienced the 'dad doesn't like me going out' .. MY DAD is like that but listening to his teenage days.. made me twitch. *_* .. he didn't say no .. but stayed silent when i crapped about CF yesterday ..and i conclude that he said okay // in his own way..

@minna - So, who's confirmed on going??! I can PM my number..
Page 78 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast