aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Malaysian Fans!

1. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    LOL cheezy! I remembered a few years back someone made AarinFantasy armband or something for gathering at an anime convention in the USA. It was quite cool~ But of course we low budget here, so cannot do that XD
  2. cheezy
    cheezy
    Lol, that's an idea *_* Lets make something XD Badges anyone?
  3. suicidal_yaoilove
    suicidal_yaoilove
    @ All: does anyone know what time does CF starts and end. cuz most probably i'll be going after noon. morning is kinda impossible for me *cries*

@ aarin: aww.. you are not going?? *sobs* was hoping if i can actually meet the founder of this awesome forum in person!

@ cheezy: If wanna have a mini gathering outside of CF wouldn't a big banner or anything that visible from far away be a suitable idea? Than any aarin members will just gather there when they see the big sign. I know i will! XD haha

@ iruka: I think you are right about the price, but i can only go on 1 day and its on the 21st only.
  4. srhadm
    srhadm
    @suicidal_yaoilove - CF starts at 11am and ends at 7pm. If I'm not mistaken. o_0''
  5. Hime-sama
    Hime-sama
    WOw...sound like you guys had really great fun weekends ><
  6. pamelatee85
    pamelatee85
    iruka92:: wow.. u have already pick up the clothes ur wearing? thats.. er.. quick.. kekee.. i can feel the excitement already..

cheezy:: thank god age holds no barriers on love for aarin and yaoi!! although i have frens who have already told me to er... be a bit more.. mature? kekekeke...

aarin:: i know this place that prints stuff on any shirt material.. preferably cotton of cuz.. for better results.. i don think we can make it by this weekend.. but the last time my fren printed an A4 pic size, full color picture on a pillowcase.. printing itself cost RM25 (price is negotiable if order in bulk..) u bring ur own clothing/pillowcase/materials (but they do sell their own plain Ts for you to print too).. quality is not bad.. if someone is like interested in designing logos and icons or anything of the likes.. we can print them on shirts.. it wud be like a souvenir or sth to remember with.. hopefully its not too expensive..
  7. iruka92
    iruka92
    @minna - gotta lie to my parents about me having an expo.. *uber crap* .. -swt- .. I swear.. my dad is protective.. .. gotta outright lie to him too tomorrow.. heading to Sunway to buy tickets..

@pamelatee85 - xD ahahaha ~ yeah.
  8. cheezy
    cheezy
    @suicidal_yaoilove: I guess we can go with the banner thing 8D Who's willing to make them raise up their hands please~!

@pamelatee85: I think printing T-shirt will cost a bomb to our already depleted pockets TOT. If we're to make a souvenir at such a short time, I think making small stuff like bookmark/card/badge/hairpins? will be more appropriate though... XD

XD I think being young is good, why be old when we're already old right 8D
  9. sef
    sef
    @everyone: Now I am confuse. Let me make it clear 1st.
    First point: There are 2 days for the gathering as iruka & cheezy will be going on both days. We can either choose sat or sun, right?
    Second point: As for the gathering venue, we would rather do it elsewhere...so, what time and where to meet? Izzit the same time, same place for both day?
    Third point: I suck in making banner thingy. Could we have something more simple? Oh, do we need to exchange mobile number?
    4th point: Should I get my tickets before hand or on that day itself? I wanted to avoid the cosplay thingy, so...which day is better?
    5th point: Must we take pic? I am afraid of the soul sucker of the camera. I am a very, very old aunty with all the wrinkle and messy hair and etc...XD..*giggle*~ I might afraid I will scare you guys off.

And, my warmest welcome for all the new members. and, hi there miharu1212...happy birthday....
  10. pamelatee85
    pamelatee85
    happy bday (abit late!!) miharu-chan

@cheezy:: keke.. i shall go and ask the guy abt the price negotiation.. see if i can get at least an "aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection" icon/symbol/avatar/design printed on the back of our own tshirt.. then i shall get back to u guys.. if it isnt too big i think i cud get it much cheaper than 25.. it will not be for this gathering.. (too rush) im actually just excited thinking of wearing a shirt with the word YAOI on it.. will try my hardest to talk down the price

btw.. i suck real bad at art.. kakakakaka...

@all:: who's the organiser of this gathering anyways? it looks as if the idea grew by itself spontaneously.. kekekek...

@sef:: i tot ppl go there to see the cosplay thingy? i haven been to a CF or CF-like thingy.. and my fren is goin to try to go as Itachi.. so most probably goin on sunday... may pop in on saturday for awhile.. then go ice-skating.. i haven done that for a long time~~
Page 77 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast