aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Malaysian Fans!

1. cheezy
    cheezy
    Hm, will it be easier for people to meet during tea time or dinner? I heard someone can't make it before 2pm or something, that way everybody gets to meet up with each other, since we've got to eat, some time XD

@valkyriensz: Nah, my bro isn't married, neither is my friend, they don't even know each other XD.

@Rage78: O.O *stabs TM*. Really bad customer service, we should all file a report against them or something, consumer rights 8D I've never been in the hall before, but past experience with CF makes me wary of them, especially with the growing number of visitors, it's shocking people still go with the freakishly expensive entrance fee...
  2. iruka92
    iruka92
    Yes... CF IS SO STUFFY... *been there.. done that* but its still fun.. There are daojins with hints of shounen-ai, though.. (da*n them for not letting yaoi to get all the fun) .. and there's like original comics with cheap prizes around.. I'm thinking of buying the tickets .. but to think of the RM5 coupon in the gempak magazine.. i better go and get the tickets on the spot.. The price is the same when the coupon is added by the way ..

Haha.. and I CAN COME ON BOTH DAYS!!!!
    I just need to lie to my dad of course.. and (checks my cash)

*_*
  3. miharu1212
    miharu1212
    I WANNA GO TOO!! it sounds so cool!!

can i buy the tickets there and then at pyramid itself?
  4. cheezy
    cheezy
    @miharu1212: Yea you can buy them on the day itself too 8D I'm planning to do that actually.

@iruka92: Well, I have a friend who's in RAWR, but I don't think she's contributing to this year's issue, and I heard Kidchan and gang's planning on getting out a BL artbook, not very sure about that though XD
  5. iruka92
    iruka92
    -prays fervently for yaoi-

I am having a serious case of 'kegawatan ekonomi' and .. I 've declined all sorts of invitations to movies these past two weeks.. *sobs* .. I've completed my Twilight mission (watched them twice already) and now.. I'm going all out for CF!!!

They better bring me some awesome stuffs that would be worth my RM25 ticket!
  6. ~silvis~
    ~silvis~
    wait we have to buy a 2 day ticket? Man.... thats wasting money. I'm only planning to get the tickets when I arrive there. Will there be a booth selling?
  7. pamelatee85
    pamelatee85
    @cheezy:: thanks for the welcome note!! :huggies:

so we can just walk up and buy the tickets at the entrance? cool.. im pathetic at online transaction.. i've asked another closed fren of mine to join me.. he's an itachi fanatic.. kekek.. and i bought him a sharingan contact lens for his birthday (yesterday).. he's now so excited about cosplaying..

if all goes well.. i will be able to meet up with u guys! (then suddenly feels very old.. seeing that you all seems to be still in ur teens..)
  8. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    Wow guys...really envy u all who can go.
    Take pics and show here plsssss~
  9. iruka92
    iruka92
    @~sivis~ - No.. one day ticket costs RM15 and both days (if I'm not mistaken) is RM25 (not sure) .. I am getting the tickets for both days because some items are only available on Saturday.. and some items are available on Sunday.. ^^: and YES : There'll be a ticketing booth at the entrance.

I'll be wearing a Jakarta Hard Rock Cafe (brown tshirt) with a pale blue jeans on Saturday.. I'm a megane and 150cm.. (very short) Lol.
  10. cheezy
    cheezy
    @iruka92: Lol, that's not short la, I'm about 160cm only >_> And I'm like years older than you, still got time to grow ^_^

@aarin: I'd be bringing my DSLR on that day, definitely will take photos~! ^_^ Maybe I should make a cardboard version of you (anime version) and take photos with everyone... wait, that sounded really wrong O.O... but, that can be a landmark for people to gather XD "Hey, look, is that aarin O.O? Lets go there~" *smacks herself on the head for being lame*

@pamelatee85: I'm no longer in my teens too T^T If I'm not wrong, I'm only 2 years younger than you >_<

@silvis: As what iruka92 said, you don't have to buy 2 day tickets and there will be booth selling them 8D