aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Malaysian Fans!

1. ~silvis~
    ~silvis~
    lol I don't even know how to cosplay. Might be late I think cause I don't know where the heck that place is.
  2. iruka92
    iruka92
    @~silvis~ - everyone knows where Sunway Pyramid is.. ^_^"
  3. sef
    sef
    Okay. Then, I see how's everything turns out. *happy*
  4. Rage78
    Rage78
    Oh at Pyramid...I might drop by if I have time..but no cosplaying for me lol! Don't know how to cosplay.

OT, my phone line is down and my streamyx is down...sobs sobs sobs made a report on Sunday - called them yesterday - say checked port, port ok but now I have to wait for them to fix my landline..hope problem is on their side and not my phone faulty...if like that, I malu lah. I hope they fix it before tomorrow's holiday. Tak boleh tahan kalau tak online.
  5. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    @rage78 === i've experienced that b4 *pats on rage's shoulder* i was almost separuh gila tak boleh online since uploading the silent library clips here >.<' the customer service officer said it may take them about 2 working days to solve the problem 4 ya =.=' so u have to be patient for 2 days la without onlining *pats again*

@everyone === alamak!! i was totally forgotten that i have japanese class on that Saturday...until what time is CF ends eh?? 5pm? 7pm? i wonder if i can make it after my class ends @ 1.30pm >.> i have to drive quickly from Ampang LRT to Kesas coz i always park my car @ LRT Ampang station n ride the train to Hang Tuah station >.<
  6. Hime-sama
    Hime-sama
    Valky: What japanese class? I want to learn japanese but don't know which language centre is best. Where are you taking your class?
  7. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    @hime === Japanese language class...i'm learning it @ KL plaza n the name of the center is ICLS (inter-cultural language school) on 2nd floor ^^ come n join! the fee is quite reasonable, it's about rm350 per level including textbook...i'm taking part time class so i attend only on Saturdays (14 weeks per sem)...u can deal with the staff there which schedule fits u best coz they have variety n diff. class schedule ^^ the senseis teaching r all from Japan including my class
  8. iruka92
    iruka92
    @vaklyriensz - CF ends at 7pm.. ^_^

I'm joining the japanese class with a friend's sister next year.. hope my dad wouldn't oppose to it... *stfu* SPM!!!!!!! -_-"
  9. lovebishies
    lovebishies
    i think i can make it to CF cause my father have to go oustation so i will go to jakarta for a week only. i just hope i have a transport =.=
    oh, and what about this mini gathering?

@valky:rm350?!! so expensive ;.;

@iruka:SPM, eh? Same as me. Ganbatte ^_^
  10. cheezy
    cheezy
    @Hime-sama: 8D Well if you're looking for some more places to learn, I'm taking mine at Taman Desa, it's one on one, and I'm paying Rm600 for 60 hours, currently I'm not using the text book and the teacher's quite flexible 8D A friend of mine and my brother's studying at the same center valkyriensz studying at though ^_^ RM350 isn't expensive actually >_<

@iruka92+lovebishies: O.O my bro just took his SPM too... \o/

@all: 8D When should we meet up, for everybody's convenience sake, a dinner? or high tea 8D Or just lepak outside the hall with a sign pointing (I'm an Aarin forumer) sticking above our heads XD