aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Malaysian Fans!

1. lovebishies
    @cheezy:is yaoi manga there cheaper?
  2. cheezy
    cheezy
    Yaoi manga where? In CF? I doubt they even sell them there, only doujinshi for sale though, and you won't find BL content in there D8...
  3. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    @rage78 === not sure..is Curve's Borders larger than the Garden's? as for me, it's easier to go Borders Gardens than Borders Times Square...the Curve? don't mention it unlike u, it's very far to me >_< huhuhuhuu...sheeesh! that's horrible thing happened to u ' how could TM do that!! i'd better check my bill too...n recently they're really hard to get thru phone when i wanna ask about how in d world i always get the note saying "limit connection or no activities...blablabla" =___=' *kuso*

@iruka92 === which Borders u went to? *short term memory* >.<' i'd like to scout the Garden's Borders this Monday if i'm lucky enough to get extra pocket money from my dad XP hehee!

@lovebishies === ahaa! just tell me whenever u feel wanna buy it. i'll list other BL mangas (one shot ones) when i feel wanna sell them...my wardrobe's drawer already over loaded with BL manga series TT___TT sniffs

@cheezy === uiyoo!! so many episodes!!?? i never knew that!...i managed to download 1 which the only has eng subtitles...where did u watch it?? online streaming websites?

XD as for the "Peminat-peminat bahan lucah", i don't have the courage to show my face in the paper/news unless i disguised or do make over (or cosplay? ^^) so that my family won't recognize me XD XDD otherwise... *iyaaaaa~*

so where should i upload the Silent Library link in AF forum then instead in this group? anyone got ideas?
  4. lovebishies
    lovebishies
    @cheezy:no at jakarta lol

@valky:alright~ ^_^
  5. cheezy
    cheezy
    @lovebishie: XD oups! Well, never been to Jakarta, so I don't know whether it's cheaper or not 8D Please do tell us if it's cheaper!

@valkyriensz: I just went Garden's Borders yesterday, there are only a handful of BL titles left T^T... I watched Gaki no Tsukai on Crunchyroll and Youtube, no subtitles though, well most of them TOT... As for where to put it, is it okay to share it on community cafe?
  6. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    From what I read through... you all mean that Borders is not stocking up any new yaoi titles??? ;;;
    I thought it still is cuz Penang Borders here the JR Volume 6 and 7 kept restocking! =x
  7. Hime-sama
    Hime-sama
    aarin: same thing at Borders, Time Square. Hardly any yaoi titles to find and if you're lucky you'll find one or two hidden in upper shelves or between other harmless looking shoujo/shounen mangas ^_^

cheezy: I have a friend living in Jakarta and she said that yaoi mangas over there is pretty much expensive even more that in Malaysia. So she would ask me to buy for her instead.
  8. Rage78
    Rage78
    Uh oh~~ the news about Borders' lack of new BL titles doesn't sound good for us. Let's just hope new shipment is not in yet and not because the higher ups decide not to risk a raid or something. Let's keep our fingers crossed..or we will really have to solely rely on internet purchases...so expensive ^^'
  9. lovebishies
    lovebishies
    @hime-sama:much expensive?nuuuu~ x.x

I bought a BL manga at Garden's Borders yesterday. They didn't removed the censor so whenever I entered a shop the alarm bunyi and I had to show the pak guard what I bought. My mom was beside me and I was so scared she would see the warning sign on the book. Luckily she didn't =_='
  10. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    I know many of us in M'sia buy pirated DVD and VCD at times, so did anyone see Antique Bakery Korean movie out on those yet? I just wanna get a fast copy to a translator first... =x