aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Malaysian Fans!

1. iruka92
    iruka92
    I AM SO GOINGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! and f.y.i ; the yaoi stuffs usually comes in Sunday, discreetly of course. and Sunway is in Selangor, lolsz. Sunway Pyramid.

I can only go on Saturday though .. and I've already booked my Yullen daojinshi from Uru nee sama ~ ~

*and.. agrees on a yaoi gathering!!! ohoy ~ ....*
  2. cheezy
    cheezy
    I suggest a mini gathering during CF? XD Gathering as in sit in a round table and gossip ar? Or spread the love of yaoi type 8D Man, I'm so sleepy my brain isn't functioning still >_<

@iruka92: Sunday? Is this for Borders?

@valkyriensz: Wow, that sucked. The place I'm working at is kinda fun, if you can tahan guys shouting and screeching like girls and non stop otaku talks 8D and to think, some of them are married... Boys will be boys, no matter how old they are.
  3. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    mini gathering n doing round table meeting? ^^ it sure can be "gempak" than those opening booths XDDD

@cheezy === maji desu ka!!? woaa...that's really fun!...i mean to have known some otakus among ur colleagues sometimes can make ur day @ work XD *envy* long ago i worked as temporary officer @ MIDA hq, KL sentral once...i known a male clerk and a male senior officer who r otakus, they're really pleased me n i could bear my ears hearing the shouts from my ex-boss who was like a "singa betina" ^^' like u said, boys still will be boys...that senior officer already have children but still "layan manga n anime" XD

yesterday my friend phoned n told me she saw lots of BL mangas @ borders garden on display!! aargh!! if only i'm so not broke right now =___='
  4. lovebishies
    lovebishies
    @cheezy:nee, i would like to go to CF, can you tell me more about it? like the place, when and how much to pay ^_^ sunway is so near to my place so i have no problem to go there
  5. cheezy
    cheezy
    @valkyriensz: LoL, my whole office is filled with otaku, I guess none of us will be there if we're not otaku XD Lol, "singa betina" boss... is she like fat and shouts really loud type D8 That sucked >_< An ex-colleague is also married with kids and he has loads of figurines and stuff at his work place >_< But, apparently he's scary when he's pissed, never seen him pissed before though >_>.

LoL, how gempak is "gempak"? But, wouldn't it be fun to have a yaoi gathering here, underground style, since I think the police will come kejar us when they get wind of it XD

@lovebishies: You can get the information from their site >>here<<. Ticket for a day's RM15 though, blood suckers =.;
  6. lovebishies
    lovebishies
    @cheezy:20-21 DEC?!!! Noooooooooo~!!!! I'm at Jakarta on that day. Why?!! Why?!!
  7. ~silvis~
    ~silvis~
    I might go for the CF though what day should I go? It'll be fun to have a mini gathering. XD
  8. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    @cheezy === hehehe.."gempak" as we doing the spread the love of yaoi thingy i guaranteed we can "pancing" lots of fans there n become large underground style yaoi gathering later our face will appeared in news saying "Peminat-peminat bahan lucah buat perhimpunan haram" *sigh*

@aarin === i forgot to tell u...i had to postpone my donation coz got emergencies happened...i'm so sorry...i'm struggling to save up since those petrosains' seniors play unfair n stingy to let me work 6 days straight...though my effort in choosing Tues-Sun working straight is meaningless, i still tick the schedule full =__='
  9. Hime-sama
    Hime-sama
    I'm going to Berjaya Time Square tomorrow so will definitely check Borders for anything new X3 My sis is worried that I'm gonna burn holes in my pocket! lol Just got salary so you know how it is!? But my yaoi wish list is too long!! >_<
  10. lovebishies
    lovebishies
    @Hime:Time Square have Borders too? Nice~but I rarely go there, even Midvalley too =_=

@valky:You are selling yaoi mangas??