aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Malaysian Fans!

1. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    @cheezy: LOL that's ART alright XD

@Miory: I am sorry I don't have much free time to complete AarinSecret by Dec... so have to plan Feb 2009. I don't know what will be added in there yet.
  2. tinanit
    tinanit
    hello! i'm new here! Hope to get to know you guys better soon!
  3. MioryQuu
    MioryQuu
    @Aarin: Oh well guess I have to wait By the way, how many members are working on Aarinsecret?

@tinanit: Welcome. Hope you have fun around the forum.
  4. Hime-sama
    Hime-sama
    Does anyone know if yaoi titles selling at Borders are up to date?
  5. cheezy
    cheezy
    @MioryQuu: =D Well, there's like 2 who dropped out from my class and another changed to Go Academy 'cause one of the lecturer just wouldn't let her pass one stupid subject =.= He's against her I tell you...

@aarin: XD She's a genius with weird lines.

@tinanit: \o/ Hey! Welcome =D

@Hime-sama: D8 Up to date with those licensed title in US? .-. I really don't know ....
  6. Hime-sama
    Hime-sama
    cheezy: That's okay...thanks =)
  7. MioryQuu
    MioryQuu
    @cheezy: She must have pissed him off. Thats scary. I'll make sure I stay away from him. Any obvious action that the lecturer did which show they are interested in the guys student?? That'll be very funny.
  8. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    @Miory: Actually there's me doing most of the mag pages layouts. Ppl or contributors send in text only attached with pics. We also have some mods as editors. Not many ppl... can be counted all in two hands.
  9. MioryQuu
    MioryQuu
    @Aarin: wow...Maintaining this site and doing all the jobs must be tough.

I'm currently point hunting.How you guys get so much points?!
  10. Rage78
    Rage78
    @Aarin - Sucks bout Slowyx capping torrent dls...but where there is a will there is a way...and there is a way..Are you subscribing to any VPN service to bypass the throttle problem? I subscribe monthly to this service http://www.bolehvpn.net/

All my BT downloads get good speed and loads of connection to international seeders as compared to using BT without it.

DOWN WITH SCREAMYX!!

@Miory - Move your points from Checking to Savings and you can accumulate your points by the daily interest.