aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Malaysian Fans!

1. lovebishies
    Yay~! Finally!! Thank you so much, Aarin!
  2. cheezy
    cheezy
    @lovebishies: XD They always do that, hence the road system in Malaysia sux =.;

@suetlana: School... I missed school... I want school holiday TOT

@valkyriensz: O.O If it comes to worst, get your toilet some touch screen security lock thingy which scans your fingerprint or iris. Lock them out =p As for your class, if you're feeling well, you should rest. No point going there when you're not on top condition to serap ilmu D8 I went to class one time when I was 80% asleep with my eyes open, should have just slept at home TOT

@aarin: \o/ Thank you so much!!! TOT I'm still dl-ing the first OVA, hopefully by the time bt finishes, 2nd one will be out too =p (which is like... weeks later D8, *kicks stupid bt*)
  3. lovebishies
    lovebishies
    cheezy:Lol. I tried to use BT but the speed is too slow I can't stand it x_X; Why don't you just use hostlinks or DDL? It's much fastier. Only take 1 hour or maybe less with high speed.
  4. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    Ikoku Irokoi Romantan OVA2 subbed version just released.
    You can find it via Torrent at Baka-Updates or from our IRC channel.
  5. evangeline90
    evangeline90
    Awwwwww!!! My computer doesn't support BT... Anyone know where I can dl it from a host link?
  6. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    Just PM me for Host Links ler... XD
    Sorry I cannot post it openly =x

evangeline90, I will PM u now.
  7. lovebishies
    lovebishies
    Yay! I received the link. Thank you so much, Aarin! That's so nice of you to send it to me.
  8. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    Yeah, I just send to whoever I saw on the first page here while sending to evangeline90 XD
    For those who I havent send and you need the link, PM me or ask lovebishies/evangeline90 for it~ hehe
  9. ~silvis~
    ~silvis~
    omg the 2nd OVA came out! xD
    Can anyone pm me host links? Not really using torrent. >___<
  10. MioryQuu
    MioryQuu
    wow....I received. Thanks aarin. Are we allow to upload and post it in the anime download forum? Ikoku Ikokai Romantan is licensed rite? I'm sending the host link to you now silvis.
Page 50 of 127 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast