aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Malaysian Fans!

1. Rage78
    Ah, I see...I've never tried selling my stuff overseas so I don't use PayPal for that...I've only ever sent payment from PP...maybe Aarin can tell us more bout it?
  2. kavz30
    *waves* hello minna-san!

been absent for awhile ... as usual, so much of posts to read to catch up *LOL*

all i want to say about VK and VKG - i am so totally into them! *grins* sadly, i don't see the BL elements there. i know there's a thread in this forum talking about them *grins* my ultimate wishlist for VK characters? i want all three of them; Kaname, Zero and Yuki, to live together!! *eyes twinkling* i can just imagine the reactions ... but seriously, Yuki balances both guys out individually and they really CAN'T do without her - that's the impression i get from the first two episodes of VKG...

personally, valkyriensz, i'd love to get the 3some yaoi manga u advertised, unfortunately, i'm on a severe budget now. reason being, i am now unemployed! *LOL*

dang, there goes my plans to get the rest of the yaoi mangas on my wishlist now...
  3. ~silvis~
    ~silvis~
    hey guys! ooo Vampire Knight, I'm only keeping up with the manga.
    Question when and where will Comic Fiesta be held? Might be going.
  4. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    @iruka: lol. Well nowadays I openly take a yaoi manga and read the back cover (it's all wrapped and I can't open it anyway) instead of hiding or being embarassed about it like I used to. Because I feel I should be more brave about it and pitch ppl interest when they pass by me to see what manga I am holding. Sometimes I look at what ppl are holding when in bookstore lol.

@Rage: What do you wanna know about PayPal? Can ask me

@silvis: I think end of this year? I can ask around though or you can check out LowYatNet forums maybe they got talk about it?
  5. zehroshi
    zehroshi
    @silvis
    Comic Fiesta 2008
    Sunway Pyramid Convention Hall
    20th - 21st December 2008
    11 AM to 7 PM

You can check their website for more info. http://comicfiesta.org/

@aarin
    How do you use paypal when in Malaysia? Via creditcard? Can you transfer money to and from paypal using a credit card?
    *has been really curious about this*
  6. Rage78
    Rage78
    @aarin - ditto what zehroshi asked. I've been really curious how you can get money from Paypal. Just in case I plan to sell some stuff overseas LOL!

@kavz30 - *huggles* it's been awhile. I hope things will be well for you.
  7. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    @zehroshi & Rage78: I can transfer money to and from PayPal using my bank's credit card. I get money from ppl who pays me from PayPal/credit card.

About Comic Fiesta, I heard a friend of mine is going there to promote his own game (but yuri genre). So if successful, I might wanna collab with him and make a YAOI genre anime... make in Malaysia (he did ask Japanese composer and stuff for help but it will be in English text)... so we'll see
  8. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    *waves everyone* i'm back! sad news from me: due to some complicated circumstances, my mom decided to cancel our raya open house =___=' oh well, i might better save up money to organize my own yaoi party with members XD

never knew u guys into VK (got some of u don't as well) ^^ i don't sense any BL elements in VK manga except that ZEROxKANAME blood sucking scene which thrilled me X) but the past relationship between kaname n his uncle (riido-sama) plus with yuki is yet to know =___=' i hate riido's psychotic look, plus he's so identical with kaname by the look except the different colors in his eyes...thanks to my friend who had given me spoilers about kaname n riido XP now i'm so tensed up to follow the story again n again coz it gives me lots of confusion TT___TT sobs..sobs

@kavz30 === no sweat XD just do ur things which has more priority 1st...this manga can wait if u wish for it ^^

@aarin === woweee! i'll make sure to grab one if u guys succeeded to make 1 XD yaoi game made from Malaysia!

@rage78 === i see...my friend who has been watching hitman anime series said there are a lot more kakkoi characters when they are in 20 years later version even that bratty lambo ^^' is it true?

@cheezy === u also planning to go japan? XD when is it? i'm also dying to travel there but 1st i must get a job for big saving =___=lll
  9. cheezy
    cheezy
    @evangeline90: Sure! I'll be there around May for summer intake XD

@valkyriensz: No prob, though now my shoulder's wet =D

@iruka92: Hentai's okay for them gua =D Sorry, I don't really read Yullen, but I'm a Laviyuu fan though XD. Houseki-Hime is love <3 And I do agree with your thoughts on VK seiyuus, hence I don't watch the anime...

@Rage78: Wah, how much do they charge the EMS, if it's like 50&#37; of the goods, I'd rather buy them over when I do go Japan >_< When you said Hitman, I was thinking of the PS2 game XD

@aarin: Eto, VK manga isn't that geared towards BL, so sad T.T Lol, being daring is good, I mean, the reaction of those people when they see you holding a stack of manga (BL) is really funny...
    O.O I see the word yaoi game, do you need help with it =D I'm good with backgrounds XD (and building stuff up in 3D...)
  10. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    just wanna share an interesting website - it's about funny english translation from japanese (japalish), my BF sent it thru email >>>HERE<<< no offense, just for fun...i admit my english is bad too >__<

===updated===2.07 AM

since u guys were talking about VK, anyone here watches Skip Beat (new anime series)?? the main character (fuwa shou) is voiced by VK's Zero seiyuu too; Miyano Mamoru na no da...lately he appeared so much in new animes nvrtless, i can't wait to see more kakkoi bishies in Skip Beat<<<totally addicted...i read Skip Beat manga once, the scanlated chapter one only but then stop half way coz my friend hasn't forward to me anymore XP

@eva === u can view the blood sucking scene from manga: Zero sucked Kaname's blood >>>HERE<<< while the anime's scene was in the final episode of Season 1 Vampire Knight (episode 13 if i'm not mistaken)
Page 40 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast