aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Malaysian Fans!

1. cheezy
    cheezy
    @iruka92: Hey~ Welcome!! Being 16 didn't stop my sis from buy yaoi manga from stores O.O So don't worry about it =D

@suetlana: welcome back XD I'm also waiting for pay day now... that's like 16 days more... and I'm broke T.T

@kavz30: *pats* There there, you'll be fine, life has ups and downs, sometimes even left and right =D gawd, that was lame >_<
  2. suetlana
    suetlana
    cheezy, what is your job? 16 days? right on 31st? Uh...that's late. Mine will be on 23rd. 8 more days. Yosh, ganbare! Have to go on a tight budget~~
  3. sef
    sef
    hi there everyone! my bad for not visiting the group often *smack self* but I'm stalking silently behind~ just that I didn't post . anyway, I'm here to spread one good news (or maybe it's not new for you guys anymore) if you are a citibank cardholder then you are lucky cuz you will enjoy a 15&#37; discount for all the english & BM books~ in other words..we can enjoy 15% discount for all our normal price manga!
    And, a little update..I managed to purchase JR vol.2 till vol.7 from Borders. I just got it on Monday *happy*
    oh, and I forgot..my warmest welcome to all new members!
  4. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    @aarin === oh u too not into 3some? ^^' that makes me & suetlana r ur nakama desu..! *LOL* i've been blinded by the manga's title & cover...didn't notice it was 3some though i've read the synopsis @ the back =___=' (bang my head on the wall)..baka! baka! i'm so baka! i should've buy Fall Moon instead <<< it's about vampires! >__< owh! maybe i could buy it later after got payback from my mom & donation ^w^

@kavz30 === *cries* me too so much in desperate & tight budget...have some KIVed mangas which i wanna buy soonest possible especially Fall Moon which i mentioned above =w=' yare yare~

@sef === woah! is citibank the only doing such promotion!!? ' i wish i can have one too but after i've cleared my CIMB c.card debit coz again, my mom used some amount of my c.card to buy some electrical appliances which cost almost 2k! =___=' nande da yo~ being the 1st child & the only daughter is always like this eh? TT___TT *heave..patient..patient*
  5. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    wow sef, really? I got Citibank card too~ How come Borders never tell me? >.>;;;

val, well I actually dunno if I like 3some or not in a manga. Sometimes it is okay for me... haha. My taste is kinda weird and needs to be happening before I know it =x
  6. iruka92
    iruka92
    Mangas are totally off-limits within my father's card. Haiyo.. last time when I asked him to buy me a book, he gave me that look.

BTW, I came to know that Malaysian is approved for paypal now.. We just need to apply for a US bank's account and voila. Only applicable for me next year though. Yay. No need to sign up under Singapore!!

= = =

I can't buy JR. Cousins come down to my hse way to often and they snuggle through my mangas. I had enough explaining about Vampire Knight's blood sucking. -_-" Till I'm getting myself a locked cupboard, I can't get myself to buy JR or any other mangas with yaoi on it.. (nearly got caught reading at borders) For now, I can only read it online. *sniffs*

@Aarin - I'm a freakin' noob in this forum. Lots of things are still confusing and I think that I didn't notice your invitation. *swt* I'm such a loser.. Sorry yeah?

@valkyriensz - Thank you.

@zehroshi - I'm 150cm with a childish face. I couldn't go "I'm over 18 la," and last time, it didn't work.

@cheesy - I ask my older looking friends to get me those, actually. xDD

\ \ \

and I haven't seen any JR mangas lately at Borders. Or have my eyes deceived me? and guys, wish me luck for my exams!!!! I think I;ve screwed my addmaths paper.
  7. cheezy
    cheezy
    @suetlana: I work in a game company, mostly doing modeling and such... I'm eating bread and water for lunch now =D and leeching off the company's pantry XD

@sef: Nuhh! I don't own a credit card TOT and I feel guilty using my dad's card for my guilty pleasure...

@valkyriensz: *pat's valkyriensz* There there, you'll get your money back soon =D

@iruka92: Wow, you're good =D Even though I'm old, they still look at me funny, mayb it's 'cause I look younger than my age... bummer TOT I don't dare to order BL online >_< I'm afraid before the book reach here, the custom will block it and I spend the money without getting the book... *sighs* Can't wait to go over SF next year *_*
  8. evangeline90
    evangeline90
    If the art is pretty enough i'll like a 3some~ the more the merrier, but it has to be tasteful.

There was blood sucking in VK but i remember seeing a sceen with only the boys doing the sucking. Please tell me that wasn't a figment of my deprived imagination?

Cheezy's coming to SF!!! *Omigosh* I'M IN SF~~~
    Meet?
  9. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    @cheezy === lend me ur shoulder pls?? *sniffs* XD XD XD thanks

@eva === i know that scene!! it really thrilled me looking those hot boys uummm sucking blood<<<got another pervy thoughts >___<

>>>zero sucked kaname's pure breed vampire blood<<<

@iruka === u're welcome!

@aarin === i see...i also have some weird taste of yaoi pairings (example: yaoi reverse) but 3some is kinda absurd to me >.<'
  10. iruka92
    iruka92
    @cheezy - I KNOW!! The kastam dudes are annoying. -_-. But some things were left unchecked. My cousin's hentai seemed to pass through. Haha.

@evangeline - There is man sucking. (I mean, bloodsucking) between Kaname and Zero. You know, the part where Kaname killed Shizuka Hiou and drank her blood to become stronger? and Zero was drinking Kaname's blood to get a hold on himself from becoming an E-level vampire as Kaname's blood is mixed with Shizuka's.

= = = = =

BTW, what's SF?

and CF is on december.. *NO!!!!* and I thought that i can get my yullen daojins by november... (who reads yullen daojins by uruhara?)

Sorry ppl. I'm too gila.
Page 38 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast