aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Malaysian Fans!

1. evangeline90
    evangeline90
    My friends and I are trying to do a translation of TNC. It'll take a while though, since it's our first english translation. we only did chinese b4. But wait for it~ With any luck it'll be out in a year or two.
  2. Gayhomo
    Gayhomo
    @Evangeline90-Whats TNC?
  3. cheezy
    cheezy
    @zehroshi: D8 don't you feel like burning those star stamps away *brings out a lighter for zehroshi*

@evangeline: Good luck with TnC's translations /_\ can't wait for it =D I had problems installing mine onto my pc, the game just couldn't start... sigh... and I'm still trying to burn out the ps2 version though, just need to get my butt off the chair and buy them DVDs >_<

@Gayhomo: TnC = Togainu no Chi, you should have bought it even if your sis's there, I bought mine when my bro was there... more like he was the one who found it. D8
  4. zehroshi
    zehroshi
    @evangeline90
    Ooh. Good luck!! The game's good fun. It'll be great if more people can understand what they're playing.
    I've only ever translated things to English, come to think of it. Never attempted translating to Chinese. Which one is easier for you?

@gayhomo
    TNC is Togainu no Chi.
    the game has multiple routes (Shiki, Motomi, Keisuke, Rin, Nano. With bad ED for Arbitro, Kiriwar and Gunji). Depending on which ending you go to.
    I'm personally fond of Keisuke x Shiki.

@cheezy
    Yes! Yes I do. >_< But if I burn it, I'll burn the book. Rar.
    Huh, that's weird. My TnC worked for me the first time. What was the error?
  5. Gayhomo
    Gayhomo
    @Cheezy-She's the reason lol,she *cough* hate *cough* yaoi soo much until i have to hide all my collections in my boxer closet.If my parents or bro the one with me that day,ill definitely buy it!
    Wow,yr bro is good.:-D

@Zehroshi-So,have to choose huh,cool.
  6. evangeline90
    evangeline90
    0 chan: We're translating from CHN to ENG so that the non CHN JAP speaking community can get a shot at the story. This is my first time translating a game tho, I usually translate anime and manga.

Cheezy: Awww... I know how it is when Something won't start, my friend has a Vista and it's driving her crazy, PC games don't seem to work that much on that system.

Gayhomo: Lol, I woulda thought sisters would be more understanding, but I wouldn't know, I only have two brothers who are ok with what I'm into and actually check out the titles I tell them are pretty good. My older bro downloaded JR for me and my younger one watched KKM and YnM, among others.
  7. zehroshi
    zehroshi
    @evangeline90
    Wow. Sounds like a really major project. But you'll definitely make a lot of TnC fans who can't read Japanese happy. *nodnod*

And your brothers are awesome. XD

My sister discovered I read BL in a rather... manga-esque type situation. >_> She likes coming into my room to borrow my manga and what-not to read in the bathroom. She comes into my room one day, snatches a manga and enters the bathroom.
    It took me 2 seconds to realize what she took was a very obviously BL manga.
    She didn't say anything when she came back out. But she knows I read BL now... =_
  8. Hime-sama
    Hime-sama
    Evening folks! Wanna ask can we still place orders for yaoi manga at Borders KL? I emailed them but got no answer so far. I have a really long list of new titles I'd like to get my hands on but it's frustratingly hard do to so what with Kino not selling any yaoi stuff nowadays T___T
  9. Gayhomo
    Gayhomo
    Evening Hime-sama!*hug*

@Evangeline90-U thought so?Not her,no no,not in this situation.X-C
    Well,ya she's quite understanding most of the time but not this one.How to say..uh..*homophobic*..so she doesnt like it.
    So,u're doing the translating all the time or its a carrier?
  10. evangeline90
    evangeline90
    Carrier? huh? wut? lol~

i dunno wat u mean, but i'm translating from the translated chinese version which the same friends worked on. They're actually game subbers in china forums, and they had a hairbrained idea to translate to english too so i hopped on board.

the translations will be encoded into the game if that's what ur asking.
Page 36 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast