aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Malaysian Fans!

1. kavz30
    harrows!!

how is everyone, fine i hope?

@aarin, ok, i will keep a lookout for the magazine. and many thanks in advance for working on JR 2! *SQQQUUUUUEEEEE* wish i could help but i am super clueless how to use workshop. i can write though *grins* can email Q&As for you! how about that?

*waves at chikaru* hajimemashita!

*hugs valkyriensz* hope you had a good raya!

@cheezy, i don't play games (PSP and everything else under the sun) but i do love the storylines in FF8. and anything that has to do with Sephiroth! *grins* yes, he is quite sane and pretty in Crisis Core. one CC fan actually did the Eng fansub on almost the scenes and gave the links to each scene on his website. pretty cool, could download either in avi or mkv or psp format. Zack kinda grows on you - he's like a puppy! *LOL* but the ending so damm sad! i sniffed for awhile when the credits rolled...

ok, minna-san, that is all i have to say! keep those posts coming! love reading 'em!
  2. evangeline90
    evangeline90
    @aarin: it's hard to find megane boys over here, the americans all wear contacts, but a lot of the asians wear glasses, the stylish kind, not the reading under dim light induced kind like mine lol. there's so much eye candy here though, since it's San Francisco.

@ 0 chan: lol, kichikuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~<3 luv it!!! there's a franchise manga selling store in m'lka that sells Taiwan versions for rm6/manga if you order the whole series. But Taiwan books in m'lka only cost rm8 at the most. shojo and misc la, shonen i ne try b4, but i remember uncensored tenjo tenge cost rm 8 oso. So if the price of the manga makes up the price for oil, it might be worth driving down for.

I <3 JR and IIR!!!
  3. cheezy
    cheezy
    @zehroshi: Psp is a good investment =D There's plenty of other games worth playing besides FFCC, like my personal favourite, Taiko Drum Master. And, you can play mp3 and movie on it, it's cool O.O I bought locally printed Gintama, it looks ok to me compared to others >_< I regreted buying Get Backers though...

@kavz30: I wanted to cry when I watched the last scene of FFCC, but dang it, I was in class that day It'll be so weird to start crying then...

@evangeline90: O.O omg I want to go there and buy! D8 but where are the shops located? I'm not very familiar with Melacca even though my dad's from over there >_<
  4. zehroshi
    zehroshi
    @evangeline90
    Ara.. I've become 0 chan. XD
    Kichiku is awesome. It gets quite a few fan video parodies on nico too. (I've seen one with Gintama, and one with Kamen Rider Den-O so far.)

Eeeh. The only time I came across RM6/RM8 Taiwan version mangas was when I was hunting for BL mangas... Ii na, Melaka. ._.

@cheezy
    The thing is. PSP is expensive... and my other fandoms are eating up all my money for the moment. (Seiyuu-dom. Agh) How much is it on average to purchase PSP games? =o
    I was thinking of a Nintendo DS for now. (cause you can *cough*downloadthegames*cough*) For the Gintama games~

Why did you regret buying Get Backers? Didn't like the series? Or the publisher?
  5. Gayhomo
    Gayhomo
    Hai!Im from the east*waving hands to everyone*
    I wanna ask...
    Where can i find BLmanga or fiction or games?
    I went to Petaling Street few days ago,but i cant find any,just anime only.
  6. ~silvis~
    ~silvis~
    Hello Gayhomo! xD
    I don't think you can find BL games in M'sia.
    Though for yaoi manga you can try Borders. Never saw yaoi stuff in Petaling Street before unless I missed it!
  7. kavz30
    kavz30
    *waves at gayhomo* welcome to this group!

currently, there's a VERY limited selection of BL mangas at Borders. i don't shop at Borders but i'm certain there are some members here who will give you more details about the BL mangas *smiles*

actually, there's ALOT of goodies available in AF forum - spend some time reading through the Download Central thread and posts...

petaling street is my mecca for badly Eng-subbed general animes *grins* but sometimes i stumble on a gem!

have fun hanging around this group!

@cheezy, *grins* guess i was lucky - i was sniffing at home, alone, at that point in time. aaahhh, FFCC!

i just finished watching Vampire Knight (season 1) - did the whole marathon thingy *LOL* can't wait for season 2!!
  8. zehroshi
    zehroshi
    @silvis & gayhomo
    I've seen Zettai Fukujuu Meirei for sale in Summit USJ before. XD (pirated of course)
    Surprised the heck out of me too.
    I've also seen Animamundi. But yeah, other than that, there's a very low chance of finding BL games in Malaysia unless you order via internet or download.

@gayhomo
    Hello hello.
    Are you looking for english BL manga or chinese? =o
  9. evangeline90
    evangeline90
    @cheezy: one is located right outside my old school, SMK Gajah Berang, it's one of the shop lots directly across the street. If you can't see it (for any weird reason since it's really easy to find) grab any student you see and they will point you in the right direction. That's the place where I get my Taiwan shojo and local shonen. No BL tho.

The other place is Teen Com which is one of the shop lots across the street from SMK Catholik and SMK Notre Dame Convent and it's next next next to Popular Bookstore. It sells pretty good subbed animes (get the Taiwan version or ask to see a preview to check out subtitles b4 you buy) and normal manga, it's also the only place in m'lka that sells BL, but the only BL title they carry is Loveless, lol. Also sells card games, games, soundtracks and figurines, a normal otaku heaven~ Prices are great if you buy in bundles~ Which I do with anime and soundtracks if they don't offer you discount if you buy more than 2-3 anime box sets, haggle with them and they will offer 5-10% discount, sometimes i get 15% but I've been buying from them a long time and I know them well la...

Last place I go to is a manga store in the shop lots directly next to SMK Catholik, it has local and Taiwan manga, I don't buy those from there tho, cuz the Taiwan manga is RM8/book while in the first place mentioned above it is RM6/book (but have to buy whole series la...). The stuff I look for there is their second hand book bundles, they have a ton of them and I've stumbled upon some really good shonen ai titles, they're Taiwan publications and really cheap too! These manga should be located very near their door so it's the first thing you see once you step in.

@0 chan: M'lka doesn't have lots of things the big cities have, but they make up for it with the pricing~~<3

@kavz: I luvvvvvvvvv Vampire Knight!!! I did the whole marathon thingy too lol~

hihi gayhomo, have fun in the group ne~
  10. cheezy
    cheezy
    @zehroshi: *cough*IDLallmygames*Cough* Only original psp MDs I bought came with the package when i bought my psp, the modified psp should be around RM700~760, the original PsP is about RM500 =D If you're planning to get a DS, I would suggest a PSP instead, my bro got himself one, and the only games that I really played on it was Cooking Mama, it's fun =D I regretted buying the local publisher's version of Get Backers, they drew clothes on Hevn and other female characters too! >_<

@gayhomo: D8 I manage to only find 2 ps2 yaoi game in my years of stalking Sg. Wang, but with them no longer selling pirated games (gawd I'm so cheap ) I really don't know where to get them... sorry

@kavz30: D8 I was sad when sane Sephiroth turned insane... but that made him more appealing XD

@evangeline90: Thanks for the direction, I'll go there when I have my leave =D *rubs hands in anticipation...* Just takut that when I randomly grab those kids, they'll think I'm some kidnapper or something >_< SMK Catholik's the one in Melacca right, not the one in PJ ne? *Confusing it with her sister's school >_<* D8 to think, I can save up more than 50&#37; of the money I usually spend on... evangeline90, you're a lifesaver *_* maybe I'll have some cendol when I'm there too XD
Page 34 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast