aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Malaysian Fans!

1. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    @evangeline90: hehe... I guess I am the very few lucky ppl that knows about Dai-kun's true identity!~ I seen his pics before, he sent me a few last time. How to describe him... hmmm.... He's a Vietnamese American (Asian look obviously), wears glasses and he's slim and very tall! He's currently single and he's straight ^_^;; Of course, he's one of the nicest and kindest guy I ever known. Too bad he told me not to let anyone see his pics unless he wants to show it. So better don't ask for it unless you really know him well...

*Hopes Dai-kun didn't see this* XD
  2. ~silvis~
    ~silvis~
    oops..forgot to wish you guys all Selamat Hari Raya! >___<
    @aarin: yup Carl's junior is big and so is the price tag. lol same I can't read chinese. I'm a banana
    @Hime: hey! Welcome! haha we rarely chat anymore.
  3. Rage78
    Rage78
    Aww~~I guess I won't be able to buy JR 7 even if I went to Borders Garden on Saturday. Sobs sobs

@Sef - that doesn't sound too promising..I refuse to place a deposit for something that I might not get..it's like daylight robbery to me. At rate things are going, I might as well spend a fortune at Akadot and be sure I get my manga. Sigh, it really sucks to be us...

@Aarin - I've only had Carl's Jr. burger once...it was just too huge for me LOL! I was embarassed to eat it in public so I sorta pulled it apart and had it bit by bit...I got weird looks...sobs sobs

ITA about YnM on DVD...it's just too bad the manga ended hanging like that...what was the mangaka thinking...such a pity and yeah, Chinese language mangas (yaoi etc) is very much cheaper than the English language one..but unfortunately like you, I can only read random chinese word here and there, which is practically useless ROFLMAO!
  4. ~silvis~
    ~silvis~
    @Rage: I know! I'm still waiting news for it! YnM's one of my fave out there!
    lol I haven't really bought any JR manga yet. It continues from the anime right? Same goes for Loveless? Hmm maybe I'll buy them one shot. Though gotta do that after my exams. Gah
  5. Anko Shirayuki
    Anko Shirayuki
    Hi hi ^^ this is a really active group.
    @Chika - I've noticed it when I was replying at your profile. Actually, it's cause i haven't been online for a very a long time. Ha ha ha so outdated.

Anyway, really glad that there's a group like this. XD finally, i can share all the things on BL/yaoi with fellow Malaysians! Yep, like the awful direct-translated subtitles. Really sad that the East side here is pretty "scarced" of anime stuff.
    The toy and anime convention held at The Spring mall here in Kuching was a little dissapointing. (what do you expect??) But i really loved the anime figurines gallery There was Cloud and Sephiroth. <33 I took a few pictures of them and the other figurines. Please excuse my "sakai-ness" cause i've really never been to an anime convention This was my first...
  6. cheezy
    cheezy
    Wow, I haven't been here for a day and I missed out a lot O.O Just got back from Penang, didn't get to check out Borders at Queen's Bay >_<.

@Zehroshi: D8 They must have been deprived from manga/anime when they were young, it's revenge I tell ya...

@Sef: Thanks for tell me that 8D I'll go check and see what manga they have that's 20&#37; off XD

@Aarin: Usually BL cosplayers are very hard to recognise... Imagine Nowaki x Hiroki cosplay I usually buy graphic novels in Borders 'cause they tend to be cheaper than the rest. And I recommend some mangas done by Kisaragi Hirotake (Na mo Naki Toni no Tobu Yaoke, Brother x Brother, Specter...), her art's stunning *_* Chinese mangas are cheaper, about RM13-15 per book, I bought some of Nakamura Shungiku's works in Chinese =D And omg, did you finish the whole carl's jr burger yourself? I couldn't finish it every time I go there, but I love their fries, they're good =D

@Chikaru: Try ordering from the net, it has a highher chance of getting ordered =p

@Hime-sama: Have fun visiting your family =D

@silvis: Buy the JR one shot =D You'll shock the cashier, well I did *_* and I bought the illustration book together with it XD

@Anko Shirayuki: Nah, most anime/manga conventions here aren't that great either, and figurines are REALLY nice to look at, thought it cost a bunch to buy them *_*

@rage78: YnM mangaka stopped drawing a few years back to play FF10 =D that's what I heard, and when she did draw again (just 2 extra chp, 1 on Oriya the other I don't remember) her drawing changed a lot *_* But it still looks pretty XD

Actually come to think of it, yaoi is kind of like a "bahan lucah"... But I still think it's art =D
  7. ~silvis~
    ~silvis~
    cheh yaoi will never ever be a bahan lucah for me. >3
    @anko: I've never been to one before except for one in midvalley a few years ago. It was crowded and I couldn't stay long. Dad didn't allow.
  8. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    >> evangeline90: TeenCom? Never heard. Don't think they have it back in the east. Import from Taiwan? They're good???

>> Anko: They had a toy and anime convention in The Spring??? Ooh... I know they had once or twice in Boulevard. But, right now I'm not there so... Well, at least you've been to one. I think I'll be going to one this December. Not sure. A friend told me to go.

>> cheezy: I wish I could order. But, how could I order if I don't have cash...

9. evangeline90
    evangeline90
    @Aarin: it's ok, I'll wait till the day Dai-kun discloses his true superhero identity, wakakakakaka~ But seriously, I have a megane fetish =.=''' All my friends said it's just weird, but don't you think when men put on and take off glasses, it's like seeing diff sides? Kichiku Megane still is and always will be my best validation for my fetish.

Megane shounen are wayyyyyy too sexy XD

@Chika chan: Yup, ask for the Taiwan versions, they have good subtitles, not as good as fansubs, but understandable, not like lousy, "i changed the meaning cuz i dunno how to translate" subs. I think they have a website even though they may not have stores everywhere.

@Everyone: I thought chinese normal manga is RM4.50 everywhere? Yaoi I bought for RM2 but I dunno where it was from, judging from the glossy book cover I thought it was Taiwan but then there were these horrible censored things on top of EVERYTHING so I thought otherwise. Anyone know the diff? Please tell lo!
  10. LiZaRdBoi88
    LiZaRdBoi88
    *waves to Msian Fans*

Never realized that there is a group function in Aarinfantasy...until NOW. So here I am!

Anyway been to Border's at Qbay already and I do noticed the existance of JR and others over their manga shelves. Too bad my stinginess get ahead of me before I actually purchase any of it...a poor uni student doesn't have extra money for luxuries...

And bigger wave to Penangites and Kuchingites cos I am a Kuchingite currently studying in Penang! 2nd year in USM, main campus. Do you think there's anyone here that is currently studying in USM as well lurking around here...? *wonders*
Page 32 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast