aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Malaysian Fans!

1. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    @phloem === i have to 'seal' all ur yaoi collections, aarinfantasy+other yaoi sites & u're prohibited from touching them a finger ^^' *acting harsh* as sef said, off to study 4 ur exams & score the best! ganbatte & after all those hellish time is over, u're free to enjoy yummy yaois 24-7 ok? XD XD XD good luck again!

@anko === welcome to the group! have a pleasureful chat with us here! *wave hands* XD

@sef === thanks *hugs again* oh ya, how was the anime con @ MV? did u go there & managed to meet some of our members there? XD XD XD

currently i'm waiting for my mom's confirmation regarding our raya open house...if she agreed & planned to do it, i'll inform & invite u guys to come over & 'beraya' this raya month XD *dancing around & anticipating it*
  2. Rage78
    Rage78
    @ Aarin - Ahhh, thanks for the clarification..for a minute there I thought BLU was on a release marathon of sorts there lol!

Should we be surprised that Borders KL might not have yaoi anymore? Not really. Nothing really surprises me anymore..Sorry to sound so callous and cold bout it but it was a foregone conclusion wasn't it, when Kino took away our yaoi, it was only a matter of time before Borders followed...sobs sobs sobs...

I dropped by Animetech at Pyramide the other day I saw book 2,3 and 4 of Yellow and book 2 and 4 of Jazz...for those who still haven't complete their collection, you may wanna head there.
  3. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    Thanks all for the info on the JR manga. I am now in KL for a few days and will check out Gardens/Berjaya Borders. Visiting my bro who is staying here. I can only check here whenever there's no one around... my bro doesn't know I made a yaoi forum =x

Yeah, the Penang Borders now have Book2 and 5 left. Book 6 sold out ^^;;; I do go there every weekend...hehe.

Anyway, to all who's celebrating and on holidays: Selamat Hari Raya.
    And also to those who are studying: Keep studying, and refrain yourself from yaoi for the time being ~ All the best!
  4. phloem
    phloem
    hmm..apparently this is not working..i'm still visiting this site and downloading more yaoi when i should be studying that stupid physics..aarin,maybe you should ban me for a while...
  5. Hime-sama
    Hime-sama
    Hi everyone! OMG I've been here for a while and I wasn't aware that we have a social group for fellow M'sian here! Nice meeting you all and thanks Sef for pointing me to this cool group!
  6. cheezy
    cheezy
    @Anko Shirayuki: hello \o/

@Hime-sama: Me too, I didn't even know about the social group function until I went to change my info O.O And, you're a sasunaru fan! Weeee!!~

@phloem: Hm, I don't know about science subjects but for sejarah I used to think up of weird BL stories for me to remember them... D8 I'm such a pervert, but it goes in to my brain though...

@aarinfantasy: Have fun in KL, going up Penang soon to visit my grandma... 8D And eat all the char kuey teows and hokkien mee there... ~~~~\o\
  7. Hime-sama
    Hime-sama
    Thanks cheezy ^_^

Is it true that Borders/ Kino don't sell any yaoi manga anymore? I usually order through Kino's website...last was last month I think. Really hate the thought of yaoi being banned here! >___<

I have some yaoi titles for sale if anyone is interested can just PM me. I wanted to get some new titles so had to clear the not so fav ones in my collection. Fav ones I love are Junjou Romantica and Love is like a hurricane! Ahh-smut and cuteness..just the way I like them to be XD
  8. Rage78
    Rage78
    Welcome to the comm Hime-sama and

Selamat Hari Raya to those who are celebrating!!
  9. Hime-sama
    Hime-sama
    Selamat Hari Raya everyone! Will balik kampung tomorrow...heheh. I'm still working today O_o
  10. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    >> suetlana: Hi. It's okay. Thanks anyway.

>> sef: Really??? But, it makes not much difference. Borders don't exist in the east.

>> cheezy: Hi. Okay, ow I'm confused. So, where can we get all those novel/manga then??

>> aarinfantasy: Oh, right. They have Borders in Penang. I forgot. But I don't exactly know where though. I'll find time to go and search for them. And, yes. Hope they don't take it down...

>> valkyriensz: I've to agree on that.

>> phloem: WoW! Exam on raya. That's sad... This week according to my university system, I'm supposed to have my midterm exams too but, it's raya so they postponed them to next week. Well, do your best then. Think about it this way. Study now and at the end of it you can enjoy all the yaoi goodies all you want. That reminds me I've to study too.

>> Anko: Heya! I found this group by looking at your friend's profile. Was wondering how come you didn't join it when I first came here.

>> Hime-sama: Hi and

I just realised that this place is really active. Gone for a few days and there's a lot of posts already. Went to Penang for a few days and enjoy. Just came back today (In Kdh now). Now, I've to start studying for my upcoming exams...
Page 29 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast