aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Malaysian Fans!

1. sef
    sef
    @cheezy: I'm not sure but the artbook i bought it was okay for me! Guess I should try looking in Kino! I don't mind paying extras as well!...*I'm on my way sending an email to Kino...mate yo! JR mangas!~ I'm on my way to possess you*

@suetlana: see ya after the holiday *hug & kiss*~have fun

@Chikaru: that's really good for you..but I guess you only managed to find yaoi manga/novel selling openly in Borders. as for Kino, they no longer have yaoi title on the shelves. Others please correct me if I'm wrong,ne?

@valkz: you need to rest more! don't overstress yourself.

btw.."selamat hari raya aidilfitri"- please enjoy your holiday with lots of duit raya, foods & yaoi
  2. cheezy
    cheezy
    @sef: They do have them, like 1 or 2 books >_> Rest of them are in hiding XD I'm guessing the Jerry (Kino guy I always bug) dude must be wondering what's with the sudden sales with JR XD. But I don't see yaoi on shelf in Borders anymore though.

*_* I want duit raya *muka tembok* XD
  3. Rage78
    Rage78
    Sorry to just jump in here...can someone clarify the buying of JR vol 9...is that in English or in Japanese? In Kino?? Really? I thought they can't bring in anymore yaoi?? Please, please someone clarify for me.
  4. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    Rage78, JR Vol 8-9 is only in Japanese as of today. Vol 7 is officially released only in beginning of Sept 2008 for the English version by BLU manga. If there is a Vol 9 in English, it is just scanlations or illegal copies... so I will say "you can download scans of it first and buy the original scans when it's released by BLU manga."

OMG?! Yaoi manga no more at Borders KL????!
    Today I went to Borders Penang, they still openly display yaoi manga. So I hope they won't take it down >.<
  5. cheezy
    cheezy
    @aarinfantasy: *_* I went to Berjaya Times Square's Borders like couple of months ago, went around the manga area a few arounds, and I didn't see anyway. Maybe they brought it in again =D

@Rage78: JR's in Jap, I don't buy english mangas, sorry for the confusion >_<
  6. sef
    sef
    ....today, I drop an email to Lis from Kino- I wanted to buy another set of JR (English) for my friend b'day but she mentioned that all yaoi manga had been returned to the supplier/ publisher end of last month august. It's a sad news!

@Rage: You always buy manga in Japanese?? then, you must be very pro in the language!

@Aarin: btw..there's a friend of mine went to Penang borders today, she mentioned JR only left back vol.2, 5 & 6. I'm feeling so depress now. I can't find a good gift for my friend.

addition: Did anyone went to the exhibition in mid valley? i think i will go tomorrow after class. Hope I can make it. but I'm pretty sure there's not much stuff
  7. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    hi everyone...back again ^^' a bit relieved from my killer coughs...nanja kore aa!!? i see more depressing news here *sweat*

@aarinfantasy === who mentioned borders @ KL don't sell yaois anymore? *cries in shock* somewhere in d earliest sept i still see few yaoi mangas @ gardens' borders can someone pls take a peek whoever will outing to KL tomorrow TT___TT i would love to join u guys those who planned to visit the con @ MV but my family's raya matters refrained me from to do so *ROFLCOL* <---gotta do big operation of house cleaning *sigh*

@suetlana & chikaru === that's y now i'm an active fansub anime leechers *evil grins* i'm trying to avoid to buy DVDs @ those cheap stores as much as possible unless if there's any damages happened in my written (burned) CDs/DVDs

@sef === thanks so much 4 ur concern! >__< *hugs* i didn't overstress myself but u know sometimes the disease itself overstressed me *sobs*

wanna wish y'all selamat hari raya ^^ @ the age of 25 i don't think i can get 'duit raya' as much as i'm hoping but nevertheless, my parents never miss to give the duit raya to their dear children XD XD XD i'm celebrating raya most probably in s.alam (my granny's house - my mother's family) n KL (my own home) ^^ i'm waiting for more upcoming new animes especially junjou romantica & vampire knight guilty 2nd season series!
  8. phloem
    phloem
    to anyone who cares, please tell me to study for my midterm on this wednesday (yes,during that freakin hari raya) and stop reading anything yaoi-related for a while..
  9. Anko Shirayuki
    Anko Shirayuki
    Hi, everyone! ^^ yoroshiku ne... and Happy Holidays!
  10. sef
    sef
    @valz: No problem *hug*...I know the sickness is bothering...enjoy your break

@phloem: Off you go to study...you are ban from Aarin & yaoi stuff till your exams over....good luck & study smart, k?!

@Anko:welcome!
Page 28 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast