aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Malaysian Fans!

1. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    @sef === yeah, she has somewhat "softy fingers", can draw well especially yaoilicious bishies XD unlike me, my fingers r all like "batu" so rough n hardly to get my art right oh here's the PoT OVA anime link, u scroll down & find user "yellow22" post

click>>> PoT OVA (aarinfantasy's general anime section)

happy downloading! XD XD XD the anime episodes r in chinese raw so i think u have no problem with that ^o^/

@suetlana === sabishii kai? poor u.....i wonder if everybody is bz here ^^'
  2. suetlana
    suetlana
    AHH!! Now that kavz30 mention about OTRFK...Read it and love it! I really love Kazuki...he's just..i love him. Hahaha...the number 4 book isn't out yet right? right? Or did i missed it? I manage to grab 3 book that were scanned by someone. Can't wait to read what happen next...
  3. kavz30
    kavz30
    @suetlana, i know what you mean...i can't wait to read Vol 4 too ... but at the moment, i am more concerned with having JR 7!! still in not store yet, and it was out on 9th Sept!! such a long wait *cries*

@Rage78, yup, i am so in love with Love Control. can't really wait for the 2nd novel. i have this thing for Kei Yamashiro *sigh* wait, i'll change that - i have a thing for bishies wearing glasses! *LOL*

it's a MONDAY! *groans*
  4. suetlana
    suetlana
    @kavz30: Now now *pat pat*. Don't cry. Hmm...22 - 9 = 13 days late? I hope it will arrive soon. (^_~)
  5. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    @kavz30 === u've been to borders MV eh..which means i didn't overlooked or missed when i tried finding JR7 @ times square after my jap class then now when will the copies arrive then...it's already last week of september ni >.<' *feels bad looking u guys waiting long* oh! oh!! yesh! the OtRFK art my friend did was a splendid! XD nyam! nyam!
  6. evangeline90
    evangeline90
    Hi guys, I'm beat... I see all the stuff you've been writing, main-main tAk ajak ye!!! But even if got ajak oso I dun think have time sial... College is killing me. Yaoi con is next week in San Jose. I live in San Francisco, bout 3-4 hours away. Am I going. No.

*Wants to kill herself*

Dangit... I hate college... And Yamato Nase's gonna be there!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Hangs herself*
  7. cheezy
    cheezy
    Hey, cheezy here XD New in this social group, but !'ve been lurking around Aarinforum for years *beats herself* Nice to meet everybody ^_^. Just want to ask a question though, what are the chances of Kinokuniya bringing in Nakamura Shungikur's JR artbook ?
  8. suetlana
    suetlana
    Hi cheezy! Nice to meet you (^__^). Ah, the question...I'm not sure. I bet others might have more clue than me. Hope to see you around here (^__^).
  9. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    @eva === woaaa!!! yamato nase is attending!!? >___<''' owh man! US is so lucky having fun with lots of manganime events, even they have Yaoi Cons too!!! *crying hysterically* aauuw poor u...what makes u not going the event? got college work loads ka? *pats eva's back*

@cheezy === hi there! welcome XD same here, i'm kinda new too...never notice there's such social group XD ohohohohoo...pls have ur pleasure chatting here....were u referring KLCC's kinokuniya?? if u're lucky, i once bought the artbook @ Midvalley's Animetech about RM35-RM40 or so...there were 2 copies left behind that time so i dunno if it's still available....i never find yaoi artbooks in kinokuniya so far (coz i was desperate in searching the 'How to Draw Yaoi' artbook there DX,)...but still, u can try ask the staff if they have any info about ur inquiry X)

@suetlana === say, how many vols OtRFK novels are actually? i thought it ended @ vol.3? TTATT aiyayai...i'm having hard time to persuade my yaoi sensei to complete her OtRFK series (manga n novel) =___=' she rather hunt her J-rocks's CD/DVD collection 1st...*sigh*
  10. suetlana
    suetlana
    AHH! I missed to greet evangeline90.

@evangeline90: wow! Agree with valkyriensz, you peoples there are indeed lucky. Yamato Nase?AH! I like her cute manga! I tumpang sedih you can't go there.

@valkyriensz: I heard there are four so far. I did heard about the fourth. And Myra-chan said the fourth have been release in Japan. I wonder how long will it take for it to be translated. (T_____T) I hate myself for not being able to read Japanese *sniff*. I really don't if she's going to stop writing the series of just go on and on with it. (^0^) Hohohoho seems like you know a lot of think about her!