aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Malaysian Fans!

1. Rage78
    @ minna-san - Hope everyone had a good long weekend. And now the drudgery begins..sobs sobs..do we have any more PH coming up??

@ kavz30 - Glad you had two massive bouts of nosebleeds reading the files LMAO! Oh man, I'd love to go to Japan with you and valkryiensz but won't be able to do it Apr. next year and dang it! I should be saving up for a rainy day...Ah, but I wanna see sakura petals falling too...

Ditto what you and valkyriensz said bout the drugs coming thru the Customs. Perhaps they allowed it thru coz well, they wanted to swoop in on the criminals who received it? Okay that was my wishful thinking but we probably can figure out what happened for the drugs to slip thru LOL! Right now, I am SO keeping my fingers crossed for your akadot!

@valkryiensz - Sorry to hear bout your fever coming back again..Are you sure it's not something more serious (touch wood) Did you go see the doctor bout it? Bout the inhaler usage, it's really simple to use. Press down on the inhaler the moment you take a deep breath. If you depress the inhaler when you're not inhaling, the gas will escape and thus you wasted one spray. I don't really like taking the pills coz it takes a lil too long for it to kick in. I could be dead by the time it starts working LOL.

Gintama, is it nice to watch? I know there are a lot of DJs but I never bother to look at it coz I don't follow the series. The only animes I'm following religiously is KKM, Katekyoushi Hitman, DGrayman and waiting impatiently for the Saiunkoku subs to quickly be released so I can wash my hands clean of it.

As for shoujo series, have you tried Nodame Cantabile? I don't think I can bear to watch the rest of the DGrayman eps after reading the manga...I mean I was all teary eyed coz well, you know. Oh and I am in love with Tyki..heehee He's SO kakkoi. BTW, what did you think of the Musician song in ep. 93? It's a beautiful haunting number isn't it? It's currently stucked in my head.

I did follow Bleach up to ep.150 and dear gawd, I was SOOOOOOO bored with the current Hueco Mundo crap...Actually, I was already bored when they did the totally unrelated original arc - the Bount arc. I stopped following it. No more Bleach for me. Ichigo has become one of the most overhyped hero. I thought he was some special fella the way Uruhara was going on about his amazing reiatsu and stuff *shakes head, Tipah tertipu*

If you do the senbonzakura, kavz30 and I have to make sure we take pics/vids for posterity muahahahahhahahaha!!!

@ dohkajou - I spent my Merdeka sleeping in and reading Viewfinder fanfics online...spent the monday watching a movie 'Ghost House'. I don't recommend it at all...nothing to do with ghosties or supernatural..it's one of those psycho thriller kind of movie.
  2. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    Hi all~ Junjou Romantica Vol7 English version is officially announced for 1st Sept 2008 release, I was wondering if anyone already gotten it in our local bookstore?? I know Borders are STILL selling yaoi manga~ I can only go buy on weekends but normally it will be snapped out quite fast but I wanna make sure if it's out already or not here in Malaysia.
  3. kavz30
    kavz30
    Hi all!

Good news - my shipment from Akadot came through! looks like this online shop is OK with the Kastams then! i asked the package to be delivered to my office address and maybe that's why it slipped through Kastams easily - my goodies were packed in a boring brown box, it's so innocent looking! *winks*

@aarinfantasy - am not sure if Borders will sell JR Vol 7 - probably go and troll there this coming weekend...who has contacts to Borders and can ask for us fangirls?

gotta go back to work! *bows*
  4. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    @ rage78 - atcchaburike!! ('OMG' pinoko's style) u must try watch gintama anime!! it's a king of parody genre & seriously funny in each episodes with loads of cracked jokes! XD plus, the seiyuus r doing well making fun with their word puns XD XD XD it's hard to explain but if only u can try watch it once n it better be the fansub one...i've bought its original DVD but sadly the subtitles had ruined the funny scenes n make viewers completely lost of what stupid jokes the characters' saying XD XD XD even tho i've read DGM's manga, i need to follow the anime too coz i'm so much crazy with japanese male seiyuus >___<' n yeah, i like Tyki too n recently General Cross Marian! both of them r so kakkoi despite the general is a pervert exorcist+meanie to his disciple XD i love how Tyki reacted when earl millennium called him "Tyki Pon"/Tyki Pet or whenever he terrified if the earl's mood turned disastrous *roflmao* so cute! n yeah, the musician's piano has been my lullaby every night n i never miss to play it endlessly until i fall asleep soundly...hoohoohohoho...i've watched nodame n all i could say is schweeet! XD but currently itazura na kiss had pwnd me as my fave shoujo anime o>___<o oh! i'll make sure u guys record me doing best actions of senbonzakura n perhaps i should cosplay byakuya as well XD XD XD pupupupupuu!

@aarinfantasy - i saw Borders official website n it shows JR vol.7 will b available in their store this 9th Sept 2008 but not sure whether the manga will be available in 'OUR' Borders...perhaps we could call their staff n find out whether they'll sell the manga as its website showed eh X) *tried to find tel no. for each Borders branches*

@kavz30 - feel happy 4 u that ur parcel arrived safely XD thanks 4 d news!

===updated : 1.03 AM 3rd September 2008===

i found 2 Borders' branch contacts info (i posted below)...as for the Curve's Borders, i've sent a request to gimme their Borders full contacts n also i sent an email to Berjaya's Borders regarding the availability of JR vol.7 manga @ their store, unfortunately Borders@Gardens didn't provide email address T___T hopefully Borders@Berjaya can reply ASAP so that i can 4wd d news to u guys ^^/ may the fortune be with us!

Berjaya Books Sdn Bhd
    Lot 01-66, 02-50 & 02-52
    1st & 2nd Floor, Berjaya Times Square
    No: 1, Jalan Imbi
    55100 Kuala Lumpur
    Tel : 603-21410288
    Fax: 603-21445037
    Email: bordersbts@bordersstores.com

The Gardens Borders Bookstore
    T-216B, Level 3
    The Gardens Mall
    The Gardens, Mid Valley City
    Lingkaran Syed Putra,
    59200 Kuala Lumpur
    Tel : 03-22874530
  5. Rage78
    Rage78
    @ valkyriensz - I didn't follow DG episode for episode. I sorta got into the habit of collecting the eps. and keeping them but didn't have time to really watch it or rather, I got distracted LOL! But I decided to watch ep.90 onwards since I had nothing else to watch..and checking Youtube, so many fans were playing this Musician song..I managed to find the scores for it too. Gonna go with the easy one and attempt to master it but my skills are atrocious having picked up learning keyboard only last year and too lazy to practice ^^'

@kavz30 - WOOHOO!!! BANZAI!!!! I wonder if I should start placing orders at akadot...(looks at bank account statement *sweatdrops*) aagghh...not sure whether to order or not...
  6. evangeline90
    evangeline90
    @Rage chan~ you have the scores? O_o the Musician song... Hoshiii~<3 Can you tell me where you got it?

@everyone~ Sorry minna... I disappeared off the radar for a few days, the Fall sem has started *grimace*. I'm taking 20 units and it's a pain. So most of the time I drop in and read what you guys are saying but can't find the time to reply. I still remember you guys tho~

Luv ya
    -Evie90-
  7. Seraph
    Seraph
    Hi everyone. I'm new here and just here to take a look around Malaysian's yaoi fans. You should know that I am one of them since I am here.

yoroshiku!
  8. kavz30
    kavz30
    *waves at Seraph* hello! welcome, welcome!

@evangeline90 - wow, u sound overwhelmed...what course are u taking? is it in Arts/Humanities or something else? btw, did your DMP/Akadot purchases arrive? mine just did!

@valkyriensz - thanks for the Borders info! domo arigato gozaimasu!

@Rage78 - i know, i feel your pain! *shudder* i just saw my bank account ... my dad was like "What, you can't get manga here, is it???" - he had no idea which genre i ordered from AR, bless him! eh, who is this Musician?
  9. Seraph
    Seraph
    I went to Kino last week and I saw Loveless on the shelf, but it is Japanese version. I went Kino for some great Japanese comics in the first place (Which is around July... What a nice timing) and now i know what is the main cause. I know, I am slow. Guess I just have to go to Borders in Gardens but no harm since my school is just 7 minutes walk from there! XD But Borders don't sell Japanese book, don't they?

I am studying Japanese now and it has been the ninth month. This school is just somewhere near Mid Valley, which also means Gardens. I will be further my studies in Japan next year so the customs stuff doesn't really affect me.

I celebrated my Independence Day in my hostel, playing my PSP and Rubik's cube. Yeah, and some revision... Nothing special for me, since it isn't a happy day...

By the way, hi to you too, kavz30.

@ Miss Valkyrie : I guess you should ask that old hag, how far Bahasa Melayu can bring you to? (Kamu fikir Bahasa Melayu tu boleh bawa kamu ke mana? Japanese and Mandarin are ranked top 5 in demand languages and Bahasa Melayu is just way behind... Anyway, kenkou wo chuui shite kudasaimasuyouni (Please take note of your health.)
  10. Rage78
    Rage78
    @ Seraph - Welcome to the family. Good to have another fellow Malaysian join us. Is envious that you're gonna be furthering your studies in Japan..can I ask which part of Japan you would be living in?

@evangeline90 - okaeri nasai. Your schedule sounds tough. *huggles* checked your PM for the link to the scores?

@kavz30 - If your dad only knew what his daughter was reading - it'd prolly turn all his hair all white LOL! I dropped by the akadot site and I saw the new releases and I was like "GUH!" and my fingers were really really tempted to order..thanks for the instruction on how to order...will have to re-read it over and over and over to get it right.

As for Musician (or also known as The 14th's song), it's not a Who but a song/lullaby Allen plays to control the Ark in ep.92,93 of DGrayman. It's a beautiful and haunting number. Check out the vid on youtube and see if you don't agree with me and valyriensz that it's awesome.
    Check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGMog...eature=related

I have to admit, I was teary eyed watching it...sigh...I'm too sensitive lol