aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Malaysian Fans!

1. kavz30
    @Rage78
    tsumimasen, i will find the dustyhawk link and send it to you...yeah, the canadians are a shocker, aren't they? awwww about Kino ... i've already been mourning about the yaoi ban and the 445pm news have just nailed my coffin! i have SERIOUSLY lost the will to live! *sigh* has Kino Bangkok come back to you?

@ valkyriensz - whoa, chill! health is important! i think your Jap classes are reasonable! i might want to join ... it's kinda funny though - a few months ago i wouldn't be able to differentiate Japanese words but now i can, although it's still the basics like "arigatou", "kirei", "kawaii", "kudasai" i guess listening to my animes and Jap movies and mp3 tracks helps with my listening skills.

oh yeah, i have to confess - i'm on an all-time bishie obsession now! saw a few episodes of Harakanaru no Toki de Hachiyou Shou. i'm in lust with all 8 guys! *romantic sigh*

btw, i saw some shops in S&M house selling Junjo Romantica DVDs! *giggles* but i believe the subbing that aarinfantasy does is better! *winks*
  2. Rage78
    @kavz30 - Nope, Kino Bangkok has not gotten back to me yet...I shudder to think what the reception would be like if I sent an email in English requesting for special orders...*worried, worried* I've thought about it for a bit and since it could take roughly 3-5 weeks (guessing here) to get new order maybe...I thought both you and I could place our special order via email to them somewhere mid. January just in case they take forever to get to our emails or something...CNY is somewhere end of January, I think, I figured we could book our flights on AirAsia somewhere in early Feb..or would it be better to wait till we get notification from Kino BK then only book tickets? I'm just worried if you would be able to get leave from work or something. We have to get the books from counter within 7 days.

Have researched the location and we could book a hotel room near the area and I sorta found one within walking distance to the Kino BK in Emporiom/Emporium Mall. The costs per nite is roughly in the 2K+ baht...we could share the costs between the two of us...It'd be better if we could get more gals to come along with us. And I'm not sure of my petbro's schedule sooo, things are iffy at the mo. But with or without him, I'm still going.

That Kino KL really sucked. I wished that they had the courtesy to let us know about them packing the mangas away instead of giving us false info and hope that the books would still be there indefinitely...I was about to rip into them for that but decided it wasn't worth the effort. I knew I should've gotten Love Control, Sunflower and Rin last week...But as I said, I was undecided bout spending another huge sum on mangas again..sigh...

The Haru boys sure are pretty aren't they? My personal love is Yasuaki, Tomomasa and Takamichi...I absolutely think Yasuaki is just so beautiful and I'm in love with Tomomasa's voice..The VA is the same one who did Yuki Eiri in Gravitation *swoons* and I love the slash potential between TakamichixTomomasa...hee...as well as TomomasaxYasuaki...

@valkriensz - *huggles* there, there, careful with your health...Sorry to say, no more ordering of yaoi mangas in Malaysia...it is officially dead in our homophobic, misguided country...soooo I really, really pray you find your lost vol.3 of Sex Pistols soon...coz well, you won't be able to order it anymore..but if it makes you a teeny, weeny bit better, I saw that the Kino BK has vol.1-5/4 of Sex Pistols in their inventory...The LJ user was misinformed...last week still can order but not this week or any other coming week anymore...*cries*
  3. kavz30
    @Rage78 - hmmm, i wonder if Kino Bangkok would take our requests seriously ... let's hope for the best! after CNY should be good, i better start planning my leave dates now - by the way, it seems that even booking early by AirAsia would cost around RM500 (rounding it up) for a return tix. and 2K Baht would be RM200 per nite - how long do you plan to stay there? would be nice if more people joined us ... minna-san, anyone interested?

oh yeah, i finally got thru to Akadot Retail - according to them, it takes 3 business days to sort out the order and 4 business days for the shipment to arrive. So, hopefully, my package will arrive safe and sound either in the 1st or 2nd week of Sept *sweats thinking about the huge amount paid to akadot* i'm so broke until Dec!!! *sigh*

there's only one Haru boy for me - Tomomasa! He's such a flirt! *winks*

@valkyriensz - u take care and make sure not to get too worked up. now that the by election is over and a certain someone is back Parliament, hey, things might change for the better for us, right? *hopeful look* I don't have Sex Pistols, but you're welcome to hog my couch and go through my yaoi collection! *grins*

Ok, i gotta go to work now!
  4. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    @rage78 & kavz30

i..i..i'm so lost reading the news from u meaning, my last opt of getting new copy of sex pistols vol.3 would be flying to kino bangkok? *gulp* i'd like to join with u all but my family situation wouldn't allow me to so i have to purchase on9 like kavz30 & sef did *sweat* besides, my 1st oversea country wanna visit is japan then china XD *giggles* n i'm also so broke n my wallet is thinning, need to do intensive savings!! XD thanks guys, my fever has broke but the problem is with my asthma, still killing me =''=

ohoo, flirting with haru boys heh? XD i like akuram d blondie bishie (wished can see his face clearly instead of that plain mask) since i like d seiyuu very much <=== okiayu ryoutarou sensei no daifan! same seiyuu of mr.K in gravitation, bleach's byakuya, PoT's tezuka, etc...

p.s - rage78, i think i need to bother u to upload the yaoi mangas we discussed b4 *blushed* my friend doesn't have those in her downloaded collections...gomen nasai!!! *runs away*
  5. kavz30
    kavz30
    @valkyriensz - try and see if Borders have a copy of it ... i got my Rin! 1 & 2 from the MidValley branch. maybe they have sex pistols too? hmmm, when do you plan to go to Japan? i heard that need at least RM7K overall, and that's on a shoestring budget for a 5-day stay *sweats* am saving up for Japan too, i wanna see the sakuras bloom one day *grins* u taking any medicine for your asthma?

anyway, i hope to be able to share news with you all whether akadot retail gets through Customs...

i sent to a friend of mine in SG the first three AnK novels - she was wondering what was all the hype about this title since i was raving about it non-stop *grins* seems that she received her parcel yesterday *claps hands* boy am i pleased about that...

OK, gotta go...
  6. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    @kavz30

thanks, i'll raid borders soonest after i've recovered...i'm planning to go jpn once i've saved up till RM5k @least...got a friend helped me doing budget calculating & introduced me some low budget hostels located in tokyo...we've been discussing about d traveling budget & surprisingly she told me even with RM3k we can spend abt 1 week there without spending on their food ' (need to stock up maggi instant mee 4 food supply) XD she got the in4 from her course mate who always visit japan hospital 4 annual med check up <=== sugoi hito na...having med check up there n that guy is definitely familiar with japan *envious aura* ^^ oh, just now i swallowed my asthma medicine (called ventoline tablets).....i just don't like its side effect, this ventoline pill can make us trembling especially our hands =____='

eh chotto, those 3 AnK novels, r they completed ones? i only have 2...waiting for d third but bcoz of this yaoi's doomsday in m'sia.....*cries hysterically*

oops...gotta go now...wanna do some animarathon which just completed downloading XD ja ne~
  7. Rage78
    Rage78
    @valkyriensz - well, all is not totally lost...as kavz30 says, Borders Midvalley might still have it. As for me I really, really should get off my ass and head there to get Rin...but thinking bout the unbearable crowd during this Merdeka weekend, I lemah semangat...^^'

Ah, I'd love to be able to visit Japan, one of these days, preferably before I'm too old and broke to do that, but I reckon I'll start with Bangkok first lol...maybe one day...sigh...oh, you take tablets instead of using the inhaler? I use the Ventolin inhaler myself and um, i think I've overused and abused it - I use it like 3-5 times a day sometimes when I've got a phlegmy cough or cold...If you don't mind me saying, the next time you feel feverish, get a box of Ho Yan Hor tea and drink it, sweat it out...I seriously mean it when I say you'll definitely feel much better..works for the beginnings of sorethroats too. I drink it almost everyday. But don't drink it at night or you won't be able to sleep LOL.

I agree that Akuramu is hot and the only hetero pairing I agree with is Akuramu and Akane..nobody else comes close to the UST they share LOL! 'cept Takamichi and Tomomasa.. I mean don't tell me you didn't giggle and kyaaed when they bantered with ea. other..it was just sooo suggestive; and I really, really don't like Tenma..such a lil boy trying to be manly.

As for the titles we discussed, I'll upload it tomorrow morning to a hostlink for you to dl. Which do you prefer? MU, SS, Mediafire, Savefile?

@ kavz30 - keeping fingers crossed for your akadot purchase...I do wonder though if your purchase getting thru will depend on the mood of the particular individual who so happens to check your parcel..lol..if it goes thru, I'll take the risk and order my mangas from there too...

The RM200 per nite is not a confirmed thing yet - I'm still researching the other hotels in that location and I may have found one or two that are so much more nearer to Emporium Mall that costs around RM100+..As to how long we will be there, it'll have to depend on how much leave we can get and what my petbro's schedule is like.

Whether Kino BK will accept our email orders, we will have to try and see what happens next. Although, I have to admit, I don't see any August titles in their inventory list and their list is small...unless we are supposed to go to another branch of Kino BK. Will have to research it and let you know.
  8. dohkajou
    dohkajou
    happy independence day to all malaysian..(maybe some unhappy).curious,what you all do during independence day?
  9. kavz30
    kavz30
    hello people,

happy belated merdeka day! i just came back from visting my parents in my hometown up north...gosh, 3 days of no internet *shudders* so unbearable! anyway, the good news is that akadot had shipped out my purchases on Friday ... it takes 4 business days for the stuff to get here. as you said, rage78, it would probably depend on the individual who checks the incoming parcel - i think Customs is getting abit paranoid nowadays, didja read the newspapers about drugs being couriered??? *shakes head* now i am cheesed off at the drug people cos they will make my life difficult to get my manga! *hmpf* this is NOT a good year for my beloved yaoi mangas! let me know about Kino BKK - need to settle the dates and see if they will bring in the mangas soon - JR vol 7 & 8, my Gentleman's Kiss vol 2 and AnK vol 4!!

@valkyriensz - according to DMP, they're producing AnK novels in 6 installments. i already have the first 3, waiting for the rest of the novels to be completed *sigh* all this waiting is dammed hard on my nerves... which animes did you download? let me know if you need kaki to travel to Jpn - i wanna go there and see the sakuras bloom! rage78, wanna join? hehe ....

oh yes, rage78, thanks for the downloads *winks* i will be happy tonite!

*insrt at 10.30pm* @Rage78 - just finished reading the file SQUUUUEEEEE!!! arigato!
  10. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    @minna-san: happy belated merdeka from me tho i felt not that independent yet XP still in somber on what we're suffering with (nonstop cursing people who responsible with that happened) *pouts* n unfortunate 4 me, my fever is reoccurring again O__o' i have to ponteng my very 1st day fasting n if it doesn't get any better, probably have to ponteng again tomorrow >___<' *yikes*

@rage78 thanks but i was in d same shoes wif ya<---hates d crowded view in KL ^^' oh ya, silly me, d reason i don't take d inhaler coz i dunno how to operate it so i preferred taking d pills instead XD XD XD thanks 4 recommending d tea, i'll search it @ d nearest 'sei seh' (sorry if there's spelling error) just across d main street opposite of my house & ask 4 d tea since my fever is coming back...again...(=___=' *sobs* yesh! found somebody agreed with me *points @ u* hate that tenma boy too =___=' too noisy, too clumsy, n so many 'too' on d negative side XD n i wondered how his sister can fallen for akuram hidoi yo

@kavz30 woah XD we can plan traveling japan together someday when me & rage78 is affordable ^^/ i also wanted to see sakuras so much n perhaps tried to imitate byakuya's senbonzakura n snap a pic of me making fool of myself...pupupuuu *evil laughs* thanks 4 d info of AnK novels T___T have to hunt 4 more to complete d collection...darn it! if only those customs no yaro don't being such a jerk...n how they possibly let those drugs loose?? *sweats* aiyaiyaiyayai...speaking of efficiency...bluek!<---sent to customs...oh, i downloaded gintama, d.gray-man n my new fave shoujo anime: itazura na kiss XD XD XD although i've downloaded others such as bleach n naruto (too bad they haven't ended their fillers yet) but i just can't miss these 3's once @ all...do u watch them? ^^

@dohkajou i spent d merdeka day in front of my lappy n read tonnes of smex-Y-mangas copied from my friend...*perverted look*