aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Malaysian Fans!

1. Agate13
    Agate13
    @Saikyou - same here, buddy...

But there are places here (at Sabah) who accidentally sold Naruto BL doujinshi (Lol) I accidentally bought one of it and contains various anthologies. just one thing though, the translation sucks!....sorry....

just ranting
  2. cheezy
    cheezy
    It's been a while, how's everybody doing? I've got to get the forum more often now. And I've got to wish a late "best of luck" to spm takers! 2 more weeks of hell and you're done!
  3. iruka92
    iruka92
    Hello everybody;.. god.. how long have I not been here.. Long time no see weyh.. SPM's been hectic. ONE MORE PAPER ON TUESDAY (chemistry) and I'm done for good. Ahh, can't wait for CF .. and I've just pre-ordered Hsieh's artbook. BL prints of hers are gorgeous!!!

@valkyriensz - Queens bay mall? Is it close to Hard Rock Penang? .. i think my dad planned on bringing me there right after spm's ovaaaa.. xD
  4. moodyzoe
    moodyzoe
    @iruka92: OMG, ur having SPM too? And Chem is ur last paper?! Same with me!!!

Now I really wanna go to Penang~~
  5. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    @iruka92: not sure where's Hard Rock Penang but 1 thing I know when you entered the island's bridge, head for Bayan Lepas sign and you'll see the Queensbay Mall building a little bit ahead (about 2 km) but you need to do U turn at the Bayan Baru's roundabout...just follow the Queensbay sign's n direction till you find the mall's parking entrance ^^ Borders is @ the 1st floor of the South Mall...happy holiday to you & good luck in finding the store, same to moodyzoe XD XDD man how I wish KL Borders are like Penang's >.< kuyashii~
  6. moodyzoe
    moodyzoe
    @valkyriensz: thanks for the directions, although i wonder when am I going to Penang.. (goes bug my mom) Happy Holidays to all ~!
  7. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    @moodyzoe: no probs...I wonder what kind of BL mangas they have updated there (Q'bay) I can only go back to Penang for my convo next June2010...hadoyai~
  8. Agate13
    Agate13
    Hello everyone!! Hope you're all doing fine!

Anyhow (I hope this is okay to post it here) to all Sabahan ppl, have you heard about the Hobbycon held in City Mall this Saturday (as in 12/12/09)? If so, will anyone took interest going there?

I'm interested to know if any of you will be joining the con (and hope I can meet you there)

That's all [bows]
  9. Saikyou
    Saikyou
    @Agate13: Euh my gawd, seriously? O___O;;

And what's Hobbycon? I'll go if you're going but I'm not joining. I'm more of an observer. XDD
  10. Agate13
    Agate13
    @Saikyou - Yay! I'm going! But only participating as a fan like you too. XDD

So wanna meet up?

Btw, go to this website Welcome to the Official Hobbycon Website to check out more.

p/s: i only go thr on saturday since not enough budget.