aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Malaysian Fans!

1. Saikyou
    Saikyou
    You mean all this time Malaysia allowed the selling of yaoi manga??
    I thought it was...'haram' (illegal/forbidden,whatever you call it). ^^

If so...THAT'S IT!! I'm packing and moving to Penang now!
    There's not a single shred of yaoi mangas here in Sabah. So sad....
  2. Horong
    Horong
    Hey guys. I am currently staying in KL. Nothing much to say, just that I look very female and although I dress male I still have 99% people calling me female. It's very veeery common for me but I still get pissed off. Today I had a young guy outside Mid Valley mall (Malaysian Arts thinggie or something. Are they real?! They are charging so damn expensive on one item!!) pinching my face telling me I was cute and called me a "pretty girl". He actually was trying to have a date with me before I told him. Just so stressed out now. Yet again, it's very very common for me but I still get pissed off. I get wierd glances just for buying guy clothes and shoes. Ahhhhh pissed. Anyway don't bother with this message, it's just a rant. Sometimes I just have to tell it before I can't take it, right?
  3. sakurai93
    sakurai93
    @cherant..

cheer up.. XD just ignore them.. even if you looked a lot like a female, there's still some advantages you know.. XD maybe you even looked like a bishounen.. kya.. XD lol.. sorry for the stupid fangirling.. i was being over-fujoshi ish today..
  4. ~silvis~
    ~silvis~
    Woah not much update here but I hope you guys are all right!
    Its been raining cats and dogs in KL here lately xD

@Cherant: Yay another one in KL. Haha go ahead and rant <3
  5. moodyzoe
    moodyzoe
    Hello~~
    I'm born and bred in KL. Have been living here all my life...
    Is it just me (and my mom~) or that nowadays BL-manga/novels are harder to get, even in KL??
  6. sakurai93
    sakurai93
    huhu.. yeah.. it's harder.. >.<" btw, anyone wants to buy only the ring finger knows vol 3, there are 3 copy of them in borders, time square.. i would've bought it if i have more money..
  7. moodyzoe
    moodyzoe
    So it isn't just me? Already have the third book !~ But thx for the info~
  8. sakurai93
    sakurai93
    yeah.. but they say, BL manga are easy to find in penang though.. try going there! XD
  9. nunuti
    nunuti
    you all so lucky to have BL manga there *sobs*
  10. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    uwaaa...I already left Penang and back to KL after finished my course...sakurai93 is right...Borders @ Queensbay Mall Penang is the yaoi heaven now...*sobs*...gonna miss my regular hangout there so much!! >.< and the last/recent manga I bought there was Cigarette Kisses by Yamato Nase~