aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Malaysian Fans!

1. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    @aarin
    Yeah, Borders Penang is selling yaoi mangas openly >__< I saw Junjou mangas that u mentioned too, they are stuffed in one full row of the "J" manga section without missing a volume *drools* darn I really wanna buy them straight away but sadly my wallet is full of 'habuk' only...ayoyo...anyway I noticed BLU published yaoi mangas are rarely seen compared with June mangas ' why eh? <<< been waiting for Sex Pistols manga & hoping the bookstore could stock up some Love Mode mangas...I was 2 volumes away to complete my Love Mode collections when that penyibuk Kosmo news tabloid spread news about "bahan lucah?" or something referring to the yaoi mangas *sigh*

@Adrian76
    Second the gathering but where in KL n when? I only available after 5th Dec coz that time I have finished my cramp course & interview in Penang b4 returned KL permanently
  2. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    Yeah I noticed the June mangas arent a lot >.<
    Is there any recommendation u can tell me from BORDERS QueensBay Mall?? I hardly can find what I want there. lol
  3. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    @aarin
    I'll let u know when I've "scanned" the latest manga update there ;D the last I saw was Tea For Two vol.2 by Sakuragi Yaya (sadly the vol.1 was sold out); the only BLU published manga I found there if I'm not mistaken...I read the manga's synopsis n it has such sweet story >_<
  4. nunuti
    nunuti
    geez...it's been a while i've joined aarin but just joined this club today
    em, i'm from Sabah actually.
  5. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    just feel wanna share these to all especially the AnK 2009 second preview >__< *nose-bleed*

YouTube - BL- ai no kusabi- PV (AnK 2009)

YouTube - Kuroshitsuji OVA *Spoiler* (Kuroshitsuji OVA spoiler...I never knew it has an OVA!!)
  6. Agate13
    Agate13
    hi everyone! 1st thing 1st, Happy Halloween to you all! Here's a gift from us (both my friend and I)

I hope you guys will like it. xP

And...umm..Aarin, is it okay for me to open new thread in the group? I saw new threads there. Hope it's fine with you *sweat*
  7. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    @Everyone

Hi~ Anyone here recognize this anime?? I'm not familiar with it but there's a kissing scene so is it a BL anime or not??

>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVzUzDkmskw<<<
  8. sakurai93
    sakurai93
    i'm selling some of anime/manga stuff including two yaoi manga at a low price.. please check it here!! azu-chan - selling anime/manga stuff ,.. thanks! XD
  9. Agate13
    Agate13
    @valkyriensz - i don't really think it came from a BL anime. it came from a genshiken 2 (i think, not sure from what season though) & the scene u saw in the video is actually one of the character (who is a girl & a fujoshi) who imagined those two guys in the vid having boyxboy relationship.

hope this answer the question. *sweat*
  10. valkyriensz
    valkyriensz
    @Agate: owh!? Very much thanks for the info!! >w< Is that anime good??

@Aarin: ARIGATOU for the remedial - release of Maiden Rose OVA2!!! I've needed a BL anime for my exam-stress medication >w< too bad AnK remake & Sex Pistols OVA will be released in 2010 >.<