aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Introduction

1. Syaoran336
    Syaoran336
    1)which state you from-Kuala Lumpur2)birthday-26/63)hobbie-love reading and watching yaoi4)Working/studying-looking for part time5) Fav yaoi pairing-takumi x gii,haru x makoto,ueda x aki6) Fav yaoi anime-sekaichi hatsukoi7)Fav non yaoi anime-hmm..little buster8) Current anime watching-kokoro connect,mirai nikki9) Anything else you'd like to add-just one thing....Yaoi is my love.oh ya I'm fudanshi
  2. Syaoran336
    Syaoran336
    1)which state you from-Kuala Lumpur2)birthday-26/63)hobbie-love reading and watching yaoi4)Working/studying-looking for part time5) Fav yaoi pairing-takumi x gii,haru x makoto,ueda x aki6) Fav yaoi anime-sekaichi hatsukoi7)Fav non yaoi anime-hmm..little buster8) Current anime watching-kokoro connect,mirai nikki9) Anything else you'd like to add-just one thing....Yaoi is my love.oh ya I'm fudanshi
  3. Alfysia
    Alfysia
    Oof...this is still relevant right?or am i too late..

1) Which state you from - Perak
    2) Birthday -18th january 1999
    3) Hobbies - reading, drawing
    4) Working/ studying - i dunno if i want to further my study but now i'm still not working... i'm still trying to improve my sleeping schedule...
    5) Fav yaoi pairing - takaba akihito and asami ryuichi
    6) Fav yaoi anime - if anime i would say junjou romantica
    7) Fav non yaoi anime - haikyuu!!
    8) Current anime watching - hmm i don't think i watch anime lately...mostly just memes of bts(korean boyband group)
    9) Anything else you'd like to add - i'm the kind of person who would watch/read things that i like repetitively if i don't find another new obsession... and i think i would like to read finder series manga all over again
  4. Alfysia
    Alfysia
    Oof...this is still relevant right?or am i too late..

1) Which state you from - Perak
    2) Birthday -18th january 1999
    3) Hobbies - reading, drawing
    4) Working/ studying - i dunno if i want to further my study but now i'm still not working... i'm still trying to improve my sleeping schedule...
    5) Fav yaoi pairing - takaba akihito and asami ryuichi
    6) Fav yaoi anime - if anime i would say junjou romantica
    7) Fav non yaoi anime - haikyuu!!
    8) Current anime watching - hmm i don't think i watch anime lately...mostly just memes of bts(korean boyband group)
    9) Anything else you'd like to add - i'm the kind of person who would watch/read things that i like repetitively if i don't find another new obsession... and i think i would like to read finder series manga all over again
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456