aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Latest bl manga purchase and which shop?

1. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    @val, sorry for the late reply~ Crimson Spell I got till Vol2 from Amazon.com only. There's no Eng Vol3 or more though >.< Is Cigarette Kisses good? Cuz I saw that away from the usual manga shelves at Borders, QueensBay Penang. It was at Marvel Comics section lol

Well at least Penang's Borders has a lot of Junjou Romantica stock left...
    But the other titles, not a lot sadly.
  2. razorXroses
    razorXroses
    Was collecting Junjou Romantica until Border's Times Square stopped refilling their shelves and also when BLU raised their price..

BLU books used to be 30+ but then they raised till 40+.. kinda costly to keep up since i'm not working and all.. >.< so sad..
  3. Aamyra
    Aamyra
    I wonder if they still have stocks on Totally Captivated left. I still need to find vol 3 and 4. </3
  4. sef
    sef
    @ Aamyra: I'm afraid they don't. I order my TC #4 & 6 from Amazon.
  5. cheezy
    cheezy
    @sef - That's weird, why can't they being Love Mode in when I manage to get my friend her copy of Ayano Yamane artbook. Are they biased with artbooks? And another thing I realised, it's easier to get hardcore stuff from Kinokuniya during fasting month... Can try your luck then.
  6. sef
    sef
    @cheezy: I do have a copy of Ayano Yamane and JR artbook from Kino too ^^ I have no idea why though, maybe what you said is right?!
    Thanks for the tips
  7. Aamyra
    Aamyra
    Lmao Cheezy, I might just try if that's the case. *chuckles*

Btw, Kinokuniya is selling mangas by June again. I swear I saw 2 titles just now. But in a much less suspicious cover, no more pink lol.
  8. ~silvis~
    ~silvis~
    :O kinokuniya has ayano yamane artbook?! :O
  9. sakurai93
    sakurai93
    OMG! really? i hope kino will sell june stuff again.. i'm thinking to buy seven days next year and i dont know what i'll do to get it.. >.<"
  10. kavz30
    kavz30
    yeay! gosh i do hope kino will sell more june titles soon! Definitely will go and check it out.
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast