aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Latest bl manga purchase and which shop?

1. sakurai93
    sakurai93
    Ok, thanks a lot aarin! XD
  2. Enchant
    Enchant
    I just bought a whole lot of BL books from AKADOT thanks to their 30% off during thanksgiving sale. Now im damn worried about the kastam clearance. This is my first time buying form AKADOT and I see there are really cool reviews about them and they really carry alot of titles that I wanted. I bought like a whopping 50 books from them.

Any of you guys experienced DITAHAN KASTAM recently?

How long usualy does it take for the parcel to arrice us usually from the states?

I am sooooo worried now !!!!! Kinda regret buying so much at one go ... but ... but ... but ... 30% discounts doesnt comes so often !!!!!
  3. schiev
    schiev
    Hi~ recently i've got some off amazon.jp, but when they arrived i noticed the box was somehow "ripped off" and i noticed the books have been browsed through. Luckily out of the ones that were checked contained very very little yaoi scenes so the package managed to go though customs. I'm thinking of purchasing another batch, but what are the odds of the books to kena tahan? >_<;;;
  4. aarinfantasy
    aarinfantasy
    @Enchant, I am quite sure your parcel came safely right?? Do tell us about it. (Akadot purchase)

@schiev, ummm there's a forum member who recently purchase Crimson Spell all volumes from Amazon.jp and her books got taken away!!! Yes, do NOT buy from Amazon.jp even if you paid the shipping for it. This is really a bad experience from her... which I heard just a few days ago!

And ALL parcels from anywhere will be opened by the Customs, but Akadot's still okay as far as I heard.
  5. schiev
    schiev
    @aarin Ouch, guess i can't risk amazon anymore then. Thanks for the info on akadot, stocked up on 20+ books, hopefully they'll arrive safely X)

Are there any way to order books published by Sublime? (not the digital version, but rather the published version) =(
  6. yarvessa
    yarvessa
    Hey there. I was wondering if anyone bought any yaoi mangas from Amazon.com lately? The website I usually buy it from is closed so I'm reduced to either Amazon or Akadot. I just need to know are there any problems recently because I'm planning to buy a crap-load of manga from there. ><''
  7. ringhelediel
    ringhelediel
    ok crap. I just took a leap of faith and ordered In These Words by Toga-Q and Kichiku neko. The shop is based in the US, and being paranoid I asked the seller whether they've ever shipped to Malaysia before (apparently yes) and in the couple of years they've been shipping only one order didn't get through. They declare the parcels as gifts but I dont know whether that would make a difference...

Reading the latest comments bout orders being ripped and some detained, I feel like having a heart attack now. The order would set me back US$96 plus shipping T___T The art is gorgeous and well...R-18 pretty much.

Managed to get 25 doujinshi + 7 tankoubon coming back from Japan last year, somehow they don't really check or I got really lucky. Found out that if you don't mind surviving with scanlation and wait you can get some good yaoi titles at Bookoff for a much cheaper price, e.g.ITW tankoubon by libre was at 714Y originally, got it at 400Y only
  8. yarvessa
    yarvessa
    @ringhelediel

I was one of the persons that bought from Guilt|Pleasure website way back in 2012 when ITW just got released. You parcel should be relatively safe since I got mine safely, just a little bit bent (bought one of the clear folders as well). Just pray for the safe arrival. ^^

9. norsue
    norsue
    Hello everyone, anyone bought yaoi recently and got it safely without "DITAHAN" by KDN? i'm planning on buying but i'm afraid i don't want to get another letter by KDN.

btw have anyone try buying from bookurve.com? there's plenty of yaoi tittles there.
  10. paplou
    paplou
    Bought Ze Vol 7-8 from bookdepository recently. The books arrived safely. I've been buying BL novels from there, too. The books always arrive safely. Though I've heard people who bought BL books from the same site who got their parcels detained. I guess it depends on your luck. For English-translated BL works it's safer to buy ebook versions these days^^ If you're afraid of not getting your books, best get them in ebook format.

Have never tried bookurve. Have you? If you did, do let us know if the service is good and if the books get past kastam and KDN.
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast